Hero of War

"Why have you called us here sister?"

Thunder shook the foundation of the throne room.

"Patience Zeus. Give me a couple of minutes and all will be explained," Hestia scorned.

The Lord of the sky's grumbled about being told what to do until the massive doors to the throne room opened, revealing a man wearing a black cloak.

He walked to the middle of the throne room and bowed down to Zeus. "Now we can begin brother."

The man stood up when she was done speaking to Zeus.

"This man has earned the right to become my champion and shall serve me whenever I need him to. You will not harm him. He is to be left alone until I deem him ready to serve Olympus once again."

The Olympians could only see his mouth which had a smirk plastered to it.

"I will always be loyal to Olympus and shall answer the call of war if the need arises, but for now I must train. For now you may refer to me as Guardian. I will not answer any questions for the time being. When this meeting is over I must speak with Hephaestus. I have some business to discuss with him."

Zeus's anger was growing, but there wasn't much he could do to go against his sister. If he was to harm her, he would have over half of Olympus after him.

"I will allow this man to live. If he can beat an Olympian in a sparing match."

Hestia herself grinned. "Choose your combatant brother, and choose wisely because my guardian has killed beings greater than even you. That will be your first and last warning."

Zeus paled a little, but collected himself and brought forth Ares and Dionysus.

"If your guardian has killed beings greater than me than these two shouldn't be much of a problem for him. Begin!"

The two Olympians pulled out their weapons and charged at the man who stood there. When the two dumbest gods were five feet away from him he pulled a pen out of the inside of his cloak.

Everyone immediately recognized the small object and Zeus immediately wished he had chosen more gods for this fight.

The man pulled the cap off of the pen, a sword elongated outward until the three foot bronze sword known as Anaklusmos was held tightly in his hands. Before Ares could slow down and analyze his target, the man leapt forward and swung his sword towards the god of wars head.

The god of war ducked just in time, but wasn't fast enough to dodge the roundhouse kick to his face that sent him flying back ten feet.

Dionysus stared at his half brother with pity before looking at the man wearing the cloak. "At least take off your hood so we can see who you are, coward."

Well, let's just say he isn't the brightest god out there.

The man grabbed his hood and pulled it back, revealing a grinning son of Poseidon. "Been looking forward to this for a long time now Dionysus."

Fear spread its way through the son of Zeus.

"P-Perseus Jackson, your s-supposed to be d-dead."

The wine god was visibly shaking by now.

"Sorry to disappoint you, you lazy ass bastard," Percy said before he ran forward and kicked Dionysus in the chest sending him stumbling back a few feet.

Ares saw this as his chance to strike, but the son of Poseidon had anticipated this as he swung his sword over his shoulder, blocking the strike from splitting him in half.