Chapter Nine

Clarke's POV

Clarke learned about different religions back on The Ark, and even though she didn't believe in any, she prayed. She prayed to anything, or anyone out there that could hear her pleas. Her pleas to ensure that Bellamy was alive, that Octavia was alive, that the two siblings would eventually come back to camp.

Clarke didn't care about going hunting, she just wanted to see if there was the slightest possibility there could be a trace of Bellamy. She knew it was stupid of her to think so irrationally, but she couldn't help it. Clarke had hoped that the Blake's would return, but as each day passed, the less hopeful she became.

Clarke gripped onto the knife, looking forward with narrowed eyes. She could hear footsteps catch up to her, Clarke ignored them.

"Something wrong?" questioned Finn as he walked beside Clarke.

"Just because I sometimes talk to you doesn't mean we're friends" muttered Clarke.

"I know you're still upset about everything, and I'm sorry, I can't change the past."

"I accept your apology, but that doesn't mean I forgive you." With that, Clarke walked faster so she could walk ahead of the group.

The group eventually decided to split up, Sterling and Finn went hunting while Clarke and Raven went to the bunker to find anything useful. She quickly tagged along with Raven to go to the bunker, the place where everything started.

The two started to look through boxes, "I didn't get to talk to you a lot lately, things have been pretty busy huh?" asked Raven, initiating the conversation.

"I guess so" mumbled Clarke as she started to rummage through boxes.

"Look, I know we aren't the closest of friends, but if you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thanks Raven."

"Seriously, if you want to talk about anything, you can come to me," spoke Raven.

"I appreciate it."

"I mean anything Clarke, I'm not going to judge."

Clarke turned to Raven clearly agitated, "if you want to ask me about something, just ask."

"Are you sure the baby's is Bellamy's?" interrogated Raven as she lifted an eyebrow.

This question immediately retrieved Clarke's attention. On the inside, she was a nervous wreck, but on the outside, she remained as composed as she could. Clarke could feel her hands start to tremble, her breath hitched.

"I'm sure."

"How can you be sure?"

"I just know that it's his baby, okay?!" spoke Clarke, with her voice on edge.

Clarke could see that Raven was going to continue the conversation, but she closed her mouth and started to rummage through boxes.

Bellamy's POV

Pitch black. All he could see was pitch black. Ocasionally, he would see fragments of light, but he knew that his mind was trying to give him small grazes of hope.

He knew he was trapped within the four stone walls.

He never knew what time it was, if it was night or day, not like it mattered anyways. He was restrained with a tight vine material that wounded around his wrists and ankles. They were forming blisters, stinging when it came in contact with his skin.

A pungent aroma lurked around the room as he inhaled, at some points, a disgusted gag would erupt through his throat, his eyes teared up from the scent.

It came to a point where he couldn't feel anything at all. That's what hurt the most.

You know what was the worst thing about being tied up and locked up into a dark room? It was that he was alone with his thoughts. The demons that he tried to conceal always crawled back to his mind.

Bellamy was starving, thirsty, tired.

Livid.

He had given up on trying to escape, he was held prisoner; physically and mentally.

A part of him wondered if anyone in camp was thinking about him, he wondered if Clarke was thinking of him. There wasn't much to do, other than to wait until someone came and rescued him... or killed him. Bellamy would pass the time by thinking about her. What was she doing in camp right now? How was she managing the camp by herself? Was anyone giving her a hard time? Was she looking for him?

Thinking about her made him feel a little more secure. Even though he was still locked up, a sense of comfort and warmth filled him. As much as he wanted to give up, something told him to keep going. A voice told him to keep going.

Clarke kept telling him to keep going.

Why did she have such an impact on him? Was there something more to these emotions? Was he just going crazy? Or was there something more to all this?

-

The creaking sound of a door swung open, a ray of sunlight had beat down on him. The sun hit his skin, heating him up. Bellamy squinted his eyes so he could adjust to the light as he saw three figures approach him.

Something was different about these people, they weren't grounders, but they weren't people from the Ark. They wore dark green protective suits. They had a strange black mask on, concealing their whole face. It was as if they were almost afraid of showing their faces.

"I found this one days ago, he was too far from camp for me to bring myself." The voice explained to the others, gesturing to Bellamy. "He doesn't seem like the others," the voice trailed off.

A sharp needle was pulled out from a bag, Bellamy stared at the sharp end. He tried not to look frightened. He trash around away from the figure, but the needle was jabbed into his arm.

A/N

It's 11 pm over here and I just really wanted to publish a chapter today. BY THE WAY IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, CLARKE'S POV AND BELLAMY'S POV ARE AT DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS. I MENTIONED IN THE STORY THAT CLARKE HAS BEEN AWAY FROM BELLAMY FOR WEEKS, AND BELLAMY WAS GONE FOR DAYS IN HIS POINT OF VIEW. I KNOW IT'S WEIRD SO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M GOING TO WRITE ABOUT BELLAMY'S POV SO THEY CAN HAVE POV'S DURING THE SAME TIME PERIOD. Lol sorry for making things weird, I didn't know how else to write it. ALSO since im sort of tired there's probably a lot of grammar errors and typos, so I'll correct them tomorrow if I feel like it.

If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment! I Love hearing what you have to say!

-stupidspacewalker