One cats ( One Direction )

One direction thought it was an average day. After a recording session, they were heading home.

Harry's pov

"That went well" Liam said.

" I just want to go home and sleep" I moaned.

We had been recording all day and we were all exhausted.

"Come on lads, we're going to the hotel now" louis chirped.

Niall ran ahead of us to the limo. It was parked behind the building like always. We all piled in and started our drive.

"Am I the only one who's hungry' Niall asked.

"I'm starving" Zayn groaned.

"Lets order a pizza when we get to the hotel" Liam said looking around to see our faces.

We all agreed and continued small talk for about 20 more minutes.

"Are we almost there" I asked.

I know we stay in hotels far from our recording studio so we aren't hounded by fans, but we've been in the limo over half an hour.

"Almost," a low voice grunted from the front seat.

We all shrugged it off and continued our conversation about what pizza toppings we should get.

I looked out the window and noticed it getting dark. Louis must have seen the expression on my face and said

" We probably were being followed and took the long way."

I nodded and looked out the window. "Where are we exactly" Niall asked leaning over Zayn to see the window.

The driver said nothing. All of a sudden we made a sharp turn and all of us slammed to the left.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this" Zayn said his voice low. "We've been in the limo over an hour."

" We are never this far from the studio" said.

The driver turned on the radio. A weird song came on and I started feeling drowsy. "Lads" Liam started. "I think we are being drugged somehow." The next moment we were all out cold.

-

Authors note-

Ok I know this sucks but as the story gets farther along it will get a lot better I promise.

So please bear with me :)