Sarcasm... 3 strikes

So here's chapter 3.. hope you like it <3

new characters to come soon.

please vote, comment and recommend

=================================================================================

After a while I realised that I’d better get up to actually get to school.  And plus people were starting to stare.

I lifted myself up from my secluded part of the park. I was under the branches of an old willow tree. It must’ve been here for years. I know that for a fact because Michael and I used to come here as kids and play here all day. It was somewhere only when knew about. Well, as far as we knew.

I remember one day in Year 1, in particular.

=====FLASHBACK========

“Michael! Stop it! You’re hurting me! Hahahaha!”

“Not until you tell me your deepest secret, Hayley”

“OKAY, OKAY! Fine, I’ll tell you. STOP IT!”                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

“Promise?”

“I pinky promise!”

“I don’t do pinky promises because pink is for GIRLS!”

“Okay then, BLUEY promise”

“That’s better! Now tell me!”

“I’m sooooo in love with Josh!”

“ahaha! Hayley, I’m your best friend and I know when you are lying! I don’t believe you!”

*Both burst into laughter*

=====END OF FLASHBACK=====

 I thought to myself: I wonder how many other girls have come here crying over a boy?

I picked myself up, brushed the leaves off my blue chequered uniform.  I walked rather slowly to the gates of my school. To be honest, I was worried at what I was going to come face-to-face with. Jostina... Josh... but worst of all, Michael.

I actually don’t know what I would say to him if we met each other.

I walk into the old, green gates of Middlestone High School and I see the usual scene: seniors kissing to my left, junior girls giggling, mostly talking about boys.

Then I hear the unmistakable grumble of my stomach. Dang. I forgot to have breakfast. As I approach our extremely over-priced canteen, I spot a familiar face in the distance. It’s Michael.

Sorry stomach, can you wait until recess? I’m not ready to face him right now.

Then I saw Josh. Part of me wanted to go muck up his ‘gorgeous’ face and give him one right in the face but the other part of me wanted to just annoy hell out of him. Unfortunately, he decided to annoy me first.

“Hey babes. How was the dance?” I hear snickering from his possie.

“Oh well, I wouldn’t know, would I?”

“I knew I forgot something!”

“OMG Joshie! I never knew you were so funny! Although I did know you were funny looking. That’s obvious.” That’s right. Mess with me + Josh = shaming.

“Ahh… Sarcasm”

“No shit Sherlock”.

I hear ooh-ing and oww-ing from his possie and bystanders.

“Although I would love to soak up all this encouragement Detective, I have to go and occupy my time doing other-“

Before I could ice the cake on this incredibly good shame-session, Mr Sherlock decided to kiss me. Great! (again, sarcasm).

I could hear gasps and cameras clicking. I could SEE and enormously fat face up in my face…

There was no doubt that these photos would end up on Facebook. Yay for me! (sarcasm counter- III) For that, he deserved a big slap in the face.  So I gave it to him. I did a little smirk and strutted away.