Baby Julian (Chp. 1)

(A/N: inspiration is basically from a quote from Julian Lennon saying that "Paul was a better father figure than his own father", something like that...and McLennon!

Anyway! I hope you enjoy. This WILL be multichaptered :D)

Julian opened his large eyes to see a blonde-haired women staring back at him with loving eyes.

He was wrapped in a warm blanket in the arms of who he recognized as his mum.

Julian cooed and blinked a few more times.

"Hi there sweetie, had a nice nap?" His mum smiled and rubbed a warm over his cheek.

Julian didn't understand what the words meant, he was a little sleepy and a bit hungry.

Mum seemed to understand, as she always does, and lifted up her shirt to feed Julian.

Julian had his lunch contently when he heard more voices around him.

"Jules hungry?" A giggle followed.

Julian recognized that voice, it was his daddy.

"Yes, well, he just woke up" His mum responded.

Julian was pulled from his mum's shirt and saw his father look down at him, hands on his knees, then back at his mum.

"Paul will be coming over, I want him to meet Julian"

"Oh yes! He will be very happy to meet his new uncle, won't you jules?" Cynthia cooed at Julian, grinning happily.

"Yeah, well, the git has been wanting to meet him all week, practically begging me" John chuckled, then seemed to space out. "Uncle...?" He whispered, almost to himself.

"You wanna hold him?" Cynthia offered Julian to John.

"No no, I have to get my guitar, will be right back" Then, his daddy scurried off.

Cynthia seemed to have scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You'll love your uncle, jules" She whispered.

Julian blinked again, again, not knowing what these words of sorts meant.

He felt himself being set down into a crib and his mum went off to the kitchen.

Julian felt himself get woozy, drool outlining his wet lips, then fell into another slumber.

~

"So, where is 'e??" Paul grinned and walked straight into the Lennon resident.

He shrugged off his coat and set it onto a hanger.

"Hold yer knickers, Paulie, he's asleep"

Paul frowned then smiled again.