Chapter 21 Can Crap Roll Up Hill?

Start from the beginning

Will Riker stepped out of the lead semi the moment that he saw Nariseer exit the lead Hummer. He knew that Nariseer was getting ready too make her move hence why they had stopped one more time before reaching their destination in Charlotte. Nariseer walked up on Will who quickly fell in step beside Nariseer continuing too walk towards the rear of the second semi. "What exactly has Bishop Singer told you about this mission up too this point?" Nariseer asked secretively still moving forward toward the second semi. Will did not even hesitate as his eyes roamed making sure no one else was within ear shot. "The mission parameters he told us was too bring the weaponized Traka packages we are hauling too Charlotte North Carolina. Then we were too park these the trailers open in a parking lot at the convention center in down town then myself and my crew were too simply disappear." Will looked over too Nariseer. "But I have a real bad feeling that something in this mission has changed and not too the benefit of our own good or safety for that matter." He said running through the information Will had researched about this operation. "There was suppose too be some kind of electronics convention going on at the convention center. Singer said the place would be emptied of people so there wasn't any chance of collateral damage but he had robot battle equipment on site from Singer International. That they were what the Weaponized Traka's were suppose too be going up against too see how well they would fair." Will Riker's eyes turned dark as he looked back towards Nariseer. "That Bastard has changed something that I am sure as Hell not going too like." Will stated the last part then pulled Nariseer too a stop. "Tell me what I don't want too know."

Nariseer looked longingly into Will Riker eyes trying too find the words she wanted too say. Nariseer was just as equally sure as Will Riker was about not wanting too hear what Nariseer was about too tell him. "The electronics convention was canceled several days ago by none other than Bishop Singer himself." Nariseer explained but already could see the lines of stress forming at each corner of her lover's eyes. "He told the press that there had been some mechanical problems at one of his manufacturing plants. So he had the convention conveniently postponed till next year."

"Color me surprised." Will chipped off tightly every nerve in his body tensing as he hated beyond words too be played for a fool. "But I am quite sure there is another shoe too be dropped after that bombshell." Will waved his right hand in a circular motion which told Nariseer too continue on with the rest of the story. Nariseer nodded her understanding that Will wanted too hear more and fast. But even as the two of them spoke each of their perspective sets of eyes were ever roaming watching the highway closely for any unusually nosey vehicles paying the stopped convoy too much overly attention. Course neither of them were watching the edges around the last Hummer in the back of the line where Narder hid close too the rear panel keeping an eye on Nariseer and Will Riker. "The President of your United States also suddenly came across a problem with a campaign fundraiser he was throwing for a candidate from his party who is up for reelection. So at the last possible moment Bishop Singer offered too have the fundraiser at the convention center we are presently heading for." Nariseer paused for a moment as a heated fire slowly began too build in Will Riker's eyes taking Nariseer completely by surprise.

"So I'm guessing its safe too say there will most assuredly be collateral damage if we release these freaking deadly packages into that damn convention center now." Will stated already knowing what the answer was meaning that Singer was going too screw Will and his men over one way or the other. "Christ!" Will swore flexing his hands open and closed making some serious fist's when Will closed his hands. The way Will Riker felt right now he would gladly give all his payment from Singer back just too get his hands around Bishop Singer's lying neck right now. Hell, Will thought he would even pay extra too hear the sound of that fucker's neck breaking as well. "I told that Fucker up front," Will spoke through clinched teeth. "I would not allow any member of my team too go into anything I felt was unsafe." Will's eyes flared as the total picture of his situation sank into his head. "Not only was that Bastard going too turn these Trakas loose on a group of unsuspecting guest's but he planned on those monster's taking us out as freaking well!" Nariseer reached out too Will gripping his left hand before he could start ranting or getting overly excited. Will wasn't all that concern with turning the Trakas against that absent-minded old fool they call a President Biden. Will thought the monical Osama Bin Biden was a name that far fit the old fool more. Will looked up sharply at Nariseer but when their eyes locked onto each other he let loose with a slow cleansing breath. After a few seconds Will Riker's face broke into a smile as he calmed down quickly. "At least now I don't feel quite as guilty about screwing him over taking on a new mission with you." Will's face soften some as he looked at Nariseer but their time was running short for standing here talking. "There's no way I can allow Bishop Singer to bring this mission too completion." Will Riker pulled Nariseer too a halt turning her around a fair distance away from the end of the last semi.