6- The Beginning

I imagined a million times over the feeling of his fangs sinking into me. The book never mentioned what it felt like to be bitten but I'm guessing no one ever lived to tell the tale later. Even if the book had said something about it, I'm not sure mere words could cover this.

At first, there was pain. Pure, unadulterated pain. Turns out, anything sharp sinking into your skin is going to hurt. Next, I felt weak. Apparently, getting blood taken from your neck probably isn't very healthy. Lastly, I felt desire in one form or another. My whole being began to cry out for him to touch more, take more, need more. I wasn't ashamed of it, though. This felt like the most natural thing in the world to me. It almost seemed for a split second that I had been living my entire life wrong until this very moment.

It's too bad he's going to have to stop soon. The mixture in my blood should be starting to set in very shortly. This feels so good that I almost feel sorry my plan is going to be successful. Almost.

Finally he stops, breathing heavily into my wounded neck. From how fast he took my blood, it's a wonder how I'm even coherent enough to think at the moment let alone feel such pressing desire for this creature. Might as well make the most of the time I have left with him right now.

With that in mind, I brush my fingertips under the hem of his shirt and slowly find my way up the smooth expanse of his chest. A low, seductive noise comes from him and I'm suddenly right side up, straddling the vampires lap. With my dress once again hiked up around my waist, I'm sure I'm a sight to see, but at this point, I really don't care.

"Lina." Arius tries to get my attention but I'm too busy staring at the way his lips move when he says my name.

"Mmmm...yes?" I mumble.

"I'm sorry if I was a little too roug-"

Pressing my lower body down a little bit more firmly effectively shuts him up.

I lean down towards his ear.

"Don't ever apologize to me. I make my own decisions," I say as I plant a light kiss on the side of his neck.

A seductive noise emits from his throat and I'm pulled into his chest quite roughly.

"You've found me, Lina. Now what do you plan on doing with me?"

His question makes me smile and I pull back to look into his eyes.

"That's a question for another time. Right now, all you need to do is sleep."

A puzzled look crosses his face and then the realization dawns on him. But by then, it's too late. The energy is completely gone from his body and I can easily lay him down in the seat without much fuss. Getting up, I climb to the front seat and start the car up to head back home. The fun is only just beginning.
------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! School takes up most of my time now :(