------The end of the movie-----

The movie just ended and it was hilarious, but Calum fell asleep half way through. I carefully moved Calum's head out of my lap, and got up. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my phone to call Calum's doctor's office.

----Phone Call----

(S- Sarah DO- Doctor's Office)

DO- Hello this (random doctor name) Would you like to make an appoiment or cancel one?

S- I would like to schedule an appotiment please.

DO- Okay, how is tomorrow at 3?

S- That works thank you.

DO- See you tomorrow.

-----End of Phone call----

I walk back into the living room, and sat down on the couch. "Mommy!" I heard Luke yell indicating that he was awake. I got up from the couch and went to Luke's nursery. Luke was sitting in his crib crying his little heart out. "Awe, baby I am here." I said rushing over to Luke's crib. I lowered the bars and Luke raised his arms. I picked him up and he latched on. "What's got my baby so upset?" I ask. I grabbed the binky from Luke's crib and pushed it into his mouth. Trying to calm him down. I rubbed his back and walked around the room. It took five mintues of rubing his back and walking around the room to calm Luke down. Luke finally lifted his head and pointed to his diaper. I walked over to the changing table and laid him on the table. I unbuttoned his onesie and undid the tabs on the nappy when I realized that Luke pooped in his diaper. Something he hated doing. I walked over to the crib and grabbed the penguin stuffed animal. I handed him his stuffed animal, then I cleaned Luke with wipes. I threw the dirty nappy away then slid a clean one under his bum. Redid the tabs on the nappy then rebutted the oneise. I picked up Luke off the table and took him downstairs. "You hungry Lukey" I asked Luke walking into the kitchen. "Yea." Luke said. I put him in his high chair then went and got him a bowl of furit and a cup of apple juice. I placed the food on his tray, and took away his stuffed animal. That's when the tears started, "Mommy give pegney back!" Luke shouted making grabby hands towards the animal. "No Luke you can't have the toy. You have to eat first." I stated putting the animal on the far end of table. "No mommy want pengey!" Luke shouted once again. He started throwing his arms around and kicking his legs. "Luke stop it right now! You can have pengey after you eat your food." I said. "No want pengy now!" Luke shouted throwing a piece of his fruit. "Luke stop it right now!" I shouted. "NOO!" Luke shouted throwing more fruit at the wall. "That's it!" I shouted. I grabbed a screaming, wiggling, kicking, crying Luke upstairs to his nursery. I set him in his crib and shut the door. I could hear him screaming "come back or get me out and mommy". I huffed then walked downstairs and picked up the fruit that Luke threw. I walked into the living room and saw a sleeping Calum on the couch. I walked over and shook Calum's shoulder trying to wake up. When he woke up his brown eyes quickly filled with tears. "Hey, Hey what's the matter?" I asked rubbing his back. "I had another accident." he sobbed. "Awe Calum. I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. We will get this solved. Go get a shower then we can relax." "Okay" Calum replied and left to go upstairs. I grabbed the blanket calum was using and threw it in the washer. Then I went upstairs to get Luke. When I opened the door, Luke was lying on his belly crying into his pillow. I walked over to the crib and started rubbing his back. He picked up his head and turned to face me. "Lukey really sorry mommy. Lukey come out?" he asked. "What did you do wrong?" I asked. "Lukey be a bad boy." He said more tears coming out of his blue eyes. "Are you going to do that again?" I asked. "Lukey no do that again." he stated. "Okay you can come out." I said Putting down the bars and lifting Luke out of the crib. "You want some food?" I ask Luke while walking downstairs. "Yea!" Luke says. When we get to the kitchen I see it was dinner time. "Luke what do younwant for dinner?" I ask setting him on the conter of the kitchen. "Lukey want spaghetti." He said. "Okay. You go play and I will make food." I said. I picked up Like and set him on the floor. And he crawled off to the playroom. Then Calum walked in the room. "You fell better?" I ask grabbing the ingredients for spaggeti. "Yea." he replied. "Were having spagetti for dinner." I said. "Okay." he replied with sadness in his voice. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked now standing in front of him. "Am not okay. I am nervous what the doctor is gonna say." Calum said woth tears building in his brown eyes. "Calum, it's okay to be nervous. But i am gonna be there. And all the boys are gonna be there for you." I said. He nodded his head and then hugged me. And I hugged him back. "Thank you." he said coming out of the hug. "For what?" I questioned. "For helping me, and not making fun of me." he answered. "I would never make fun of you." I said going back to making dinner. "I am gonna go play with Luke." Calum said then leaving the kitchen.
----Time skip to when dinner is done--
I put the spaggeti in a bowl and I put it on the table. I went to the playroom to tell the boys dinner was done. Calum and Luke were both on the floor driving around the race cars. "Calum, Lukey dinner is done." I stated. Calum shoot up from the floor and left the room. But Luke just continued to play with his toys. "Come on Luke dinner is done." I said. "No Luke is still playing." he said. "Luke do not start this again.I will put you in timeout." I said. "Okay." Luke said lifting his arms up. I walked over and picked Luke up. I set him on my hip and walked into the kitchen. I put Luke in his high chair, then I put the food and his juice on his tray. While Calum was already eating his food. I sat down and started eating. Me and Calum were talking about the movie we watched earlier and laughing. Also making funny faces at Luke. Half way through dinner Ashton and Michael come back. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Sarah" Ashton said sitting down at the table. While michael was already getting food. We all started eating and cracking jokes.
----Time skip to after dinner----
After we were done eating we went and decided to watch a movie. Luke sat on my left and laid his head on my chest. While Calum was laying his head on my shoulder. Michael was on the other side of Luke and Ashton was next to Michael. We decided to watch the lego movie for Luke then when he went to bed we will watch some thing else.
------After the lego movie----
Luke fell alseep at the last five mintues of the movie. I got up slowly then I lifted up Luke. I took him upstairs. I gently laid Luke on the changing table and grabbed the green binkie that I left on the changing table. I unbuttned the onesie, then undid the tabs on the nappy and wiped him down. Then I threw the dirty nappy away and slid the clean one under his bum. I rebuttned the onesie, and picked Luke back up and laid him down and covered him up. I walked back downstairs, they had some scary movie in but I was't paying attenion to the TV. All I could think of was calum's doctor appointment, my parents, and Connor.

A/N Thank you all again to who read and vote on my story. Comment tell me what you think. Vote, vote goal: 3.