Ray

Ray

"She said five minutes" Tessa tells me. I let out a sigh of relief, that was soon replaced with anxiety and hope that maybe me and Blake could work things out. I missed her so much. But at the same time I felt like she didn't want me anymore, she got a taste of my way of life and ran. Everyone runs.

"Just relax and don't get too mushy. if you thought you had it rough, it's been worse for her" Tessa warns.

I just look at her and nod before she turns away to run back upstairs to let Blake know that her five minutes is running out. I can't help but feel like something is going on with Blake, Tessa doesn't take anything seriously unless it has to do with her family or Brian. On top of that even Brian and the gang acted weird whenever Blake was brought into conversation. The feeling makes me uneasy. What do they know that I don't?

Maybe Blake doesn't love me? She found another guy and this is there way of telling me like an intervention or something.

Don't think like that dumbass.

"Get up, she has like 2 minutes left and you're probably going to use them standing outside her door like a lost puppy."

I shoot Tessa a death glare reminding her not to fuck with me, but she just shrugs her shoulders and tells me to go again. This girl got balls, but she knows I wouldn't hurt her anyways. She's like a sister to me and as much as I hate to say it, she knows how I'm feeling, she's been there for me through the past six months letting me ask her all different types of questions about Blake even though most of her answers were "Shes fine" or "Give her time".

I get up and make my way up the stairs and walk towards Blake's door, I let out a small chuckle when I hear herself mumbling everything she's thinking. She's so cute when she's nervous.

I look at my phone and see 59 seconds left on my timer. it sounds a bit stupid because who keeps track of time? But I am in this moment because I want to respect her wishes.

It's time. I sit there for a second and curse at myself for letting Tessa be right about me standing out here. I let out a deep breath and open the door to see the woman I call mine. I don't give a shit if we're not together, she will always be mine and I will always be hers.

I close the door and soon find myself wrapping my arms around her. I craved her touch, her presence, her beautiful face, the feeling of warmth and love that I only ever felt with her. I craved her, all of her. I just need her to know now that i'll do anything to get her back.

"I've missed you so much" I whisper in her ear before pulling away a little to get a better view of her beautiful eyes.

Her eyes were filled with love, the love that I have been mourning for these past few months.

Soon her eyes shift from love to sadness, I could tell she was going to cry.

"I-i'm sorry" She says softly

"It's okay, we-"

"No, no it's not okay!" She says angrily. This escalated quickly.

"What's not okay than?" I ask trying to figure out what she's going to say next.

I look at her intently, she looks as if she's in deep thought. She gets this little blank look on her face when she's thinking or arguing with herself. Instead of laughing I keep my eyes locked on her.

"Impregnant" She says a quickly as possible.

I sit there for a second, analyzing the gibberish that just came out her mouth. Then I say it in my head a few more times then slow it down. I'm pregnant

"Did I hear that correctly?" I say to her with anger and confusion laced in my voice, i'm gonna lose my shit.

"Depends on what you heard" She looks up to me trying to read my face.

On instinct I put my hand on her stomach and feel a small bump and instantly pull back from her. I can't fucking believe this. Tessa dragged me here to talk to Blake and work things out, but no it was a fucking scam.

"What the fuck? You dump me and get knocked up by someone else? Was our relationship a fucking joke?!" I shout at her feeling overwhelmed with anger and hurt.

Her mouth drops slightly and I just walk out as fast as I can. I fucking love her and she's pregnant.

___

I make it home and walk to my room and the tears that have been threatening to spill from my eyes came pouring down. I felt like a bitch but it just hurt so much.

I sat in my room for what felt like forever, but then I heard my phone ring. It was Tessa. She called me about 15 times now and this is the first time I heard it ring. Too busy sulking clearly.

16 missed calls

Right after the call I get a text message. I try to force myself to ignore it but I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I sigh and open the text.

Tessa:

Answer the fucking phone! Someone took Blake, I have her tracked but we need to hurry before the signal dies

I push away all my hurt and instantly get up calling Tessa and get the details. I can't let her get hurt, especially not now.

This is why she left, and it's happening all over again.