One

One

Lauren's heart was thumping, she still hadn't moved from her spot on her bedroom floor. Her usually mesmerizing, emerald eyes were wide in shock as she stared up at the figure on the bed.

What was Camila Cabello doing in her bed? Was she being stalked and did the waitress somehow break into her house and sneak into her bed late at night? No, that wasn't even possible. She had an incredibly advanced alarm system.

Subtly, she began inspecting her room, to see if there was anything out of place. Frowning, she took notice of a photo frame on her bedside table, but she could not make out what was portrayed. She leaned forward on her hands to get a closer look but was distracted when she felt a metal band press into her ring finger on her left hand. Glancing down, she noticed a ring that she had not been wearing the previous night. She studied it closely; it was elegant. Pretty. It was silver with golden edges, and it had something engraved in the silver part. She squinted to try and see what it said. CC.

"Holy sh-" She cried out once she realized that it was a wedding ring.

"Hey! Language!" The smaller brunette snapped, at which Lauren crawled off from the floor, furious.

"Excuse me? How dare you reprimand me in my own home? Which reminds me - what the hell are you doing here?!" She growled at Camila, clenching her hands to fists at her sides. She was completely oblivious to the fact that Camila was staring - and not at her face.

"Um. You might want to get dressed..." Camila giggled, unable to respond to anything else the older woman had said.

Lauren glanced down at her naked body before hurrying out to her bathroom to grab her silk robe.

"Not that it wasn't pleasant to look at!" She heard Camila calling after her. She contemplated locking herself up until the other left, embarrassed.

She hoped that when she emerged from her bathroom, the younger one would have moved from the bed, but her hope was in vain. She found the brunette in the exact same spot on her bed. Lauren sighed. Loudly.

"I am going to take a shower and get dressed," She informed her curtly. "You are welcome to borrow some of my clothes and use the bathroom upstairs to get ready."

Without another word, she walked out.

"Gosh, thanks, Ms. Generous." Camila muttered, but the elder did not hear.

Camila sauntered over to the adjacent room, to which Lauren had pointed her, and started going through the wardrobes. Strange. This one was full of her own clothes, she had done this load of laundry just yesterday.

------

Lauren tapped on the top of her kitchen counter impatiently as she waited for Camila to come downstairs. She had been waiting for an hour now, and she wondered what could possibly take so long. It was long past eight o'clock now and she was horribly late for work. It didn't really matter when she turned up for work, but the brunette liked her routine. She should be in her office now.

She let out an annoyed sigh when she finally heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Your house is huge. So is your bathtub." Camila announced her presence loudly as she made her way into the kitchen, leaning against the counter that Lauren was also leaning against. Lauren frowned and took in the blouse and jeans the girl was wearing.

"What? Did I forget something important?" The younger one inspected her clothing.

"Those aren't mine."