Chapter 4

"His eyes are not like that " I say to  Jack Ruperson , the  police artist  

"No , His jaw is....." I look at the sketch keenly "Stronger "

"No he doesn't look like that...."

Its surprising how clearly I remember every detail of his face , Clear as the day .Yet ,  His face doesn't come out right on the computer screen or on the paper

As each second  passes, Changing into minutes , Minutes into hours  and  they in turn changing into long stretches of time .

 I get a sinking feeling that may be we will never find  out who he is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stands at the window.

The sky outside is gloomy and cloudless.

He carefully holds his true feelings in check for if unleashed the sky would break into violent storms for the land of underworld as well as the sky here listens to its Lord. Hades.

He turns and walks away ,His foot steps echoing in the passage of the great palace .

The walls  hold torches at regular intervals casting a n interesting  mix of illumination and shadows.

As he enters the chambers of the fate ,They  bow to him and he gives the small bow in return for they were his subjects too but he respected their great art of spinning the threads of life from the invisible ether and turning it into a fabric of life for both Mortals and Gods alike.

Three pale , slim figures Who neither rest nor eat . Their sure , slender fingers ever busy altering the fabric of lives.

As if reading Hades mind one of them Clotho looks up from spinning threads and speaks  

"What ails you Lord of the underworld none can cure but yourself "

Very few could understand the riddled way the fates spoke in . But , This time Hades understood them 

" I do not wish to do that " He says solemnly looking as Lacheris pulls out a threat and holds it close to her before entwining it with another . She raises her  grave , ancient  eyes to look at him.

"If only all existed according to wishes , If only."