Chapter 31

((Yu-hae's POV))

At least I was right about something. I was right to doubt myself when something good comes along, or someone who I longed for five years ago but wasn't meant for me in the first place. I crumbled down on my knees and tried to catch my breath after all the crying. Suddenly, someone came and gently touched my shoulder. It was Dongwoo with a worried expression.

"Gwenchana?" He asked shuffling my hair. I shook my head, but managed to wipe out my tears and forced a smile. " me and Sunggyu are over Dongwoo....." The minute I confessed to him, my tears started flooding my eyes again. This time it was Dongwoo who drew his finger over my cheek. He pulled me into a hug to comfort me like a gentleman, I couldn't help but break down in his arms.

((Dongwoo's POV))

That minute I saw her cry was the worst moment of my life. I wanted to comfort her, but the more she cried, it felt like the more Sunggyu meant to her, which was aching me inside too. I gently patted her on the back to calm her down. After a quiet ten minutes, she finally was able to force a smile and stand up again.

"Do you want me to explain to Sunggyu?" I asked, even though it hurts, I still wanted to help her. She slowly shooked her head.

"I think we both need a little time...."Yu-hae said as I accompanied her back to the recording room. " thanks for being by my side Dongwoo...." She tried to force a smile, but it was the saddest smile I ever seen. She then sunk into the couch in the recording room and laid her head against the wall. She closed her swollen eyes and gradually fell asleep. I took off my jacket and gently covered her in case she gets a cold and sat beside her until my phone rang.

" hyung, where are you? We are about to leave for the MT!" It was Myungsoo from the otherside of the phone.

" I'll be there in a minute...."I hung up the phone and looked at Yu-hae again. She was sleeping with furrowed eyebrows, I was worried of leaving her here alone but I had to go. I gently kissed Yu-hae on the forehead and left to the parking lot. Wait until I come back......Yu-hae.... I said in my mind.

((Sunggyu's POV))

I was already sitting in the front seat of the car with my earphones on and trying to calm down after breaking up with Yu-hae. The scene Dongwoo and Yu-hae hugging together didn't wear away. It was repeating in my head over and over again. I never seriously fall for anyone before, and knowing this was all a fraud, just made me felt stupid, but why is my heart aching so badly inside? Soon the other members started to gather around the parking lot, I could hear Dongwoo and Myungsoo talking so I quickly pretended to sleep.

"Oppa~" suddenly I heard a whisper in my ear. I struggle to open my eyes. Did I really just fall asleep like that? In front me was a close up face of Suri. She was leaning against the window, observing my face. I quickly sat up and look around.

"Where am I?" I asked, seeing all the members no where of sight.

" we're here oppa, at the camping site! Everyone is all at the barbecuing! Lets go!" Suri said as she pulled me out of the car. She held my arm and dragged me towards the BBQ location. Everyone was already happily sitting by the table. Dongwoo looked at me then at Suri's hand that wrapped around my arm. His expression was pissed off, but wasn't he supposed to glad I'm not with Yu-hae anymore.

" Hyung! What took you so long?" Woohyun grabbed a seat next to him and signaled me to sit down.

" here have more meat" Suri started placing food in my plate, but I didn't have the appetite to eat anything. It was like the longest dinner ever, as I kept stealing glances at Dongwoo that sat across me.