Chapter 10

((Yu-hae's POV))

Finally after a long week, it came to the weekends. What Jiso unnie said a few days ago kept repeating in my head. Should I just go to Sunggyu? What if he doesn't remember me? Or maybe I should just watch him perform from a distance? I quickly sat up and check my computer. What is the schedule for Infinite today? I started searching different fandom websites, but since they are only a new group, I could hardly find any.

'Infinite debut stage MBC building 14:00'

Chakaman! It's today! I checked my watch. I still had a little time to prepare. Immediately, I got out of bed and wash up myself.

------------------------------------------------------
((Sunggyu's POV))

"Okay kids...... this will be live on TV, so everyone must be in the best conditions before getting up stage." We gather around in the backstage of MBC building.

" What if we don't have fans?" Sungjong said as he ate his lunch. L looked up at Sungjong for a second and then turned back to his lunch and started digging in again.

"Munae.. Don't worry ~~~~ we will have fans!" Dongwoo wrapped his arm around Sungjong's neck and ruffled his hair. Then he let out a cheerful laugh. Me and Woohuyn sat beside each other on the sofa. I tried to look calm as possible but Woohuyn seems to always notice my weak side.

"We got this!" He said as he wrapped one arm around my shoulder. I laughed, ruffling his hair back.

"Hey! I'm going to the bathroom first!" Dongwoo yelled as he stood up from his chair.

"Arasoo....." I said, telling him to come back as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------

((Yu-hae's POV))

Okay...... this is really weird. I never been a fan before, like ever. And now I'm carrying a cheering board with Sunggyu on it, lost in the MBC building. I wore a cap so Sunggyu won't recognize me. I wasn't sure if he really wanted to see me yet. Then I just wonder off as I accidentally got to the backstage. Oh no..... I need to get out of here before I bump into Sunggyu. My heart was racing, and I started running in the opposite direction without noticing I am covering my face with Sunggyu's cheering board.

((Dongwoo's POV))
I walked out the bathroom after checking myself in the mirror. I placed my hands on my chest, my heart was beating like crazy. It's seems like I'm somehow really nervous, yet excited. As I danced down the backstage, I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ashiiii!" The girl screamed as she was covering her face with her board. Chakaman! I rubbed my eyes as I saw the words on it. Infinite has a fan already, or I mean Sunggyu has a fan already!

"You are a fan of Infinite!"I held her by the shoulder. She had a huge blush on her face making her look absolutely adorable along with her natural messy bangs.

"Ne...... ani .... ani ...." The girl quickly shook her head and waved her hands, denying the fact that she was a fan but was carrying cheering sign. "I......" It was cute the way she stammered.

" Or are you a fan of Sunggyu, I can take you to him if you want!" I held her hand and shook it excitingly. "By the way, I'm Dongwoo, also an Infinite member."

"Ani....ani ...ani it's okay....I'm fine alright.... you must go back and prepare for your debut right?" She raised her hands and helped me organized my messy bangs. My heart thumped loud as she accidentally touched my face." here you go much better.... I'd better get going...." we both tried to help each other stand up.

"Ahhhhh......" suddenly I felt a strong pain in my ankle.

"Oh my god... are you okay?" The girl quickly kneel down and checked my ankle. "oh no I think you sprained it." She looked up at me.

"Gwenchana .. I still have an hour to rest....." I smiled at her, not wanting her to feel guilty.

((Yu-hae's POV))

Oh no! What should I do? This debut will be live. I took out a mask from my bag and wore it on. With this full disguise, Sunggyu would not recognize me.

"Let me help you back to your restroom." I placed my hands around his waist and he wrapped his arms around mine.

" why are you wearing a mask?" Dongwoo asked as we slowly approached the room with the sign ' infinite 'on it.

"Shhh...stop your curiosity..." I tickle Dongwoo on the waist and he started laughing like crazy.

"Arasoo.... I surrender...." he said as he couldn't bear one more tickle. I took a long breathe and opened the door. Without a half of a second, My eyes immediately fell on the one I missed for so long....... Sunggyu.......