Chapter 8

**5 years later**

((Yu-hae's POV))

"Two lattes, without sugar."

"Aigesimida...." I took out a cup and measured the coffee beans by the bar at the coffee shop I work in. I placed the beans into my grinding machine. After the fresh Espresso is finished, I slowly pour in the heated milk. "Here are your two lattes." I said as I sent it to the table where a lovely couple was sitting. This is what I typically do everyday after I graduated from university.

"Yu-hae!" Jongwa yelled as he walked into the coffee shop. "same thing." He said as he came forward to the cashier and placed his money. Jongwa now works in a company and comes over to my coffee shop for a cup of coffee every morning. He might be the only high school classmate I been seeing since graduation. Eric has gone abroad to do further studies. And for Sunggyu, he just gradually disappeared after he has taken the offer from Woollim. We managed to have some contact in my first year of college, but after that he became busy and vanished. Our band broke up after losing our vocalist and I never played guitar ever since that injury on the day of annual competition. "Thinking about Sunggyu again?" Jongwa smirked as he saw me zooming out while making his cappuccino.

"Ani...." I answered as I did the finally touches and handed him his coffee. "have a good day at work Jongwa" I said as I patted him on the shoulder. "Fighting"

"You too.. and stop thinking about him.... it's been five years...." Jongwa said as he waved goodbye and left the door. Yes, it's been five years. And I still haven't had the courage to tell him my feelings. Being a trainee must be hard for him, that's why he never answers my calls anymore..... This is what I tell myself everyday to persuade the reason that he left. It just took more time to forget him than I thought. I started to clean up my working space by washing the cups and wiping the coffee machine. Then I just turn on the radio in case I get bored during the cleaning.

"Infinite debut! Comeback again!" The radio anchor said. Another new Idol group I thought to myself, giving no hope that Sunggyu might be in it. The song started with a strumming electronic guitar, I moved with the music, pretending that I was really holding a guitar. Pretty good..... the intro was easy but really catchy. Then someone started singing. Chakamun(wait)! I recognize this voice, after a few seconds, it turned into another person singing. I waited anxiously for the voice to sing again.....no way....... this voice is Sunggyu for sure, a voice I can't be more familiar with. I quickly took out my phone and quickly searched for Infinite.

Infinite. First debut in 2010 June.

I scrolled down my phone and Sunggyu's face was in the member profile. I was totally stunned. Seeing Sunggyu after five years..........

---------------------------------------------------

((Sunggyu's POV))

"Cha-len-da!" Managernim walked into our resting room in the MBC backstage. I gathered the rest of the members together. "Sunggyu, it's only the start of Infinite, so as a leader you still need to stay strong and guide the rest of the members."

"Aigesimida....." I nodded to managernim with a firm look. After five years of training and challenges, finally we accomplished our first goal.

"Hyung~~~~~" Dongwoo came running towards me and filled the room with his laughter. I ruffled his hair and smiled. L rubbed his eyes and let out a big yawn. Hoya still had the energy to dance around in the room. And the rest just laid flat on the sofa.

"Good job everyone ....let's go back to the dorm..." I said as stretched out my arms. All the members looked exhausted but satisfied.

--------------------------------------------------

((Yu-haw 's POV))

I've been spending hours in front of the computer after work, watching Infinite's reality show 'you are my oppa' before their debut. Sunggyu felt so close yet so far. I traced my fingers across his face on the computer screen.

It was late 3:00 A.M midnight. I closed the laptop as I finished the last episode of the reality show. I laid on the bed, I still have work tomorrow morning, but I just couldn't sleep.
Tears start rolling down my cheeks, I buried my head in the pillow.

Sunggyu.......... I miss you.......