Chapter 16

((Sunggyu's POV))

The scene that me and the mask girl made a pinky promise was running in my head for days now and it didn't seem to stop. I am so confused with my feelings right now. Have I fallen for a girl who I never seen her real face and had only met once? She was just my fan, how can her eyes make my mind tangled up like this? Usually when I'm confused and depressed, I would take out my phone and look at the picture of Yu-hae for a while, then I'll feel a lot better. Now I totally regret deleting the last picture of her. Tomorrow will be the day that Dongwoo confesses his love to my fan. It's weird but totally reasonable at the same time, Dongwoo always has the courage to do things other people are afraid of. I was the coward, that's why I ignored Yu-hae for five years, afraid falling in love with her. And now I'm obsessed with someone that one of my members love and cherish.... I'm so screwed.

"I'll be out for a bit!" I called out in the dorm, and wore my sneakers and walked out. I needed some fresh air, and I decided to get a bowl of kimchi ramen, the midnight booth Yu-hae and I used to go.

((Yu-hae's POV))

"Magisooyo!" I drank the last bit of soup in my bowl. It was again one of the cold days just suitable for a bowl of kimchi ramen. Also, I've been practicing a whole week day and night now, only a bowl of ramen can soothe my soul. I was about to carry my guitar and head back home as I saw familiar walking in.

"Oh crap..." It was Sunggyu. I quickly turned my back to him as my heart beated faster and faster. I quickly reached for my bag for a mask and putted it on, took a deep breath and try to stay calm as I stood up. When I was almost walk close to the door, my eyes met his and we froze for a moment.

"Chakaman!" Sunggyu grabbed my wrist as I try to ignore him and walk out. " aren't you supposed to be excited to see me? My number one fan?" he raised an eyebrow. "or am I not your bais anymore?" I couldn't say a word. Then people around us started murmuring.

"Are you Sunggyu?" Suddenly a bunch of cute girls gather around Sunggyu and asked. The situation was totally a chaos, should I run or should I stay. Sunggyu gave me a glance. I still could read his mind by a glance like the old days. He was telling me to run together in the count of three, but I didn't wait for him to count. I grabbed him by the hand and started running down the streets.

((Sunggyu's POV))

I let out a big laugh, as we finally settled down on a bench by the park. She laughed too, and her eyes formed a curved line.

"How did you know I wanted you to run?" I swept the sweat off her forehead, she quickly ducked a bit. She didn't say anything but just shrugged her shoulders. I didn't know why, but I felt like this girl was amazing, I felt like she was someone different, maybe I could understand why Dongwoo fell for her. "You play guitar?"

"Ne....." She said with a hesitated tone and nodded. Her mask made her mysterious. I lean forward to her staring into her eyes, but she quickly avoided mine. I reached out to take off her mask.

"Chakaman!" She yelped as she grabbed my hand away from her face. I was shocked that she wouldn't let me see her face under her mask when Dongwoo actually could. I didn't want to force her and laid back on the bench. "Mianae....." she whispered.

"How can you be my fan on my first debut?" I closed my eyes anxiously waiting for a response that I been curious about for a long time.

"I heard your voice on the radio one day, and........." She stammered as she told her story.

"Only by my voice?" I asked again to make sure. She indeed was different. People's first impression are usually by the face, but she actually liked me by my voice.....This was why I wanted to be a singer, so everyone could hear my voice. I felt like I'm starting to fall for this girl too, and knowing that Dongwoo is going to confess tomorrow made me frustrated. I looked at the guitar beside her and Yu-hae came bubbling out through my head. "Hey you know? My crush in high school also plays the guitar...."

((Yu-hae's POV))

"Your crush?" My heart skipped a beat, and I asked again to make sure.

"Yea....she was in my band before..... but got into a terrible accident the day before our competition....." Sunggyu turned around and looked at me. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. Then why did you leave? I was so desperate to ask him this question and my tears are on the edge of falling out. Sunggyu seem to be shocked seeing me cry, he quickly patted my head and suddenly pulled me into his arms. " Hey don't cry, but you know what......It might sound crazy but I'm actually starting to fall for a fan, the girl right in front of me......"