New Mission

Lucy
Father began "Your mission will be in the city of Magnolia-" I cut him off.
"MAGNOLIA?!?!" I screamed.
"Yes why- oh yes that is the city where everyone met you. I understand why you don't want to go but this isn't the time for personal problems Lucy! A very dangerous demon has possessed one of the residents in Magnolia and has been there since before you have left. This particular demon takes the form of a dead person and makes everyone believe they have come back from the dead. They send out madness that makes the people closest to them do things they wouldn't normally do. Your mission is to eradicate the demon." Father finished.
~~Time Skip Magnolia~~
"How are we gonna find this stupid demon?!?!" Rin exclaimed.
"I don't know Rin aren't you the son of Satan, sniff out the demon." Streaky told Rin.
"You're all idiots. I have a device that let's us know who's a demon and since Lucy is here she can tell is who has demon magic so we won't kill the wrong person." Yukio said to them.
"I think I have an idea of who it is, but how are we gonna reveal the demon?" I questioned.
"Holy water." Was Yukio's simple answer. "So who's the demon?" Yukio asked.
Rin put his arm around my shoulder while I answered.
"Well the demon can take the form of someone who was once dead and has been around since before I left Fairy Tail so all clues point to Lisanna. But we are gonna have to use the holy water to make sure. Do you want to take down the demon now or should we wait till tomorrow?" I asked.
"Let's get it over with. Everyone has there weapons yes?" Yukio asked. Everyone nodded. "Let's go to the guild."
I lead the way.
~~Time Skip~~
"Where's Lisanna?" I questioned while I kicked the door open.
"Why do you wanna know?!" A certain pink haired Salamander questioned.
"None of your buissness now where is she?" I retorted.
Natsu
Something was familiar about her scent. It smells like strawberries and vanilla. It smells exactly like-
Lucy
"LUCY!" Salamander yelled.
I widened my eyes and looked at him.
"Where is Lisanna?" I asked in a dangerously low tone. But I felt something hug me and something wet.
"Luce I'm really sorry I don't know what got into me I didn't mean it I didn't want to say that it was like someone was controlling me!" Salam- Natsu said. He was crying. The demon makes them do stuff against there will. He didn't mean it.
"It's okay Natsu. It wasn't your fault I forgive you. Now where is Lisanna?" I questioned. Natsu was pushed off me and an arm was wrapped around my waist.
"Hands off she's mine." Rin said to Natsu. Natsu looked shocked but then his bangs covered his eyes.
Bang!
"Ohiyo minna-san I'm back~" So we got Lisanna. Yukio splashed holy water on her and it burnt her.
"Looks like you were right Lucy." Rin said.
"So you have come to kill me?" Lisanna said as she changed into her true form. The guild gasped.
"Demon Rouku you have killed innocent people and have taken the form of Lisanna Straus. As members of True Cross Academy it is our duty to eliminate you!" Yukio said.
Rin and I took out our swords and unsheathed them. I was surrounded in gold flames while Rin was surrounded in blue flames. Everyone got out there weapons and got in a fighting stance.
Yukio shot at Lisanna while Streaky and Miwa were trying to find her fatal verse. Shima, Rin, and I were attacking it. Sheimi summoned Nee to help.
~~Time Skip because I'm lazy~~
We defeated Lisanna and the guild was rampaging.
"Oi!" No luck "OI!" everyone turned to me. "That wasn't Lisanna. That was a demon that took her form and manipulated all of you. We were sent here to kill it." The guild gasped and some completely broke down.
"Well our mission here is done. Let's go guys." I said. As I was walking I heard someone shout.
"LUCE!" Natsu screamed. "I'm sorry I was under the control of Lisanna or whatever the hell that was. Will you forgive me Luce and join the guild again?" Natsu asked.
"No Lucy your with us now!" Rin shouted.
"Come back Luce! We are lost without you just look around!" Natsu told me. I finally noticed how bad the guild looked.
"Its us or them!" Rin and Natsu shouted at the same time.
"Choose one of us Lucy/Luce!" They shouted again in unison.
"Lu-chan/Bunny girl/ Love-rival/ Blondie/ Lucy! We need you please come back you aren't weak you are the strongest of all of us." The guild shouted. I have to choose between the guild that hurt me but it wasn't their fault they were controlled or my new friends who were by my side the entire time.
"LUCE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU NOT LISANNA!" Natsu screamed.
Natsu loves me. But I love Rin. I think I do? But who will I chose?
---------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)
Who will Lucy chose? Let me know in the comments. Sorry for not updating for so long school started. Hope this long chapter makes up for it. In case you were wondering Lucy now looks like Lucy Ashley but with blue hair tips and no side pony tail. Her clothes are blue/black/gold. Use your imagination.
~Kawaii