Mephisto's Daughter?

Lucy's POV

"D-D-Daughter? I'm sorry sir but my father is Jude Heartfilla." I told my so called father.

The people behind Mephisto screamed "DAUGHTER? SINCE WHEN!" Mephisto ignored them, seems like they didn't know what was going on either.

"Well you see my dear Lucy, I am a demon. Not an ordinary demon either, I am the demon king of time and space. I am one of the more..... powerful  demons and if the others were to find out that Layla and I had a child, well they would try to capture and or kill you. So your mother and I hid you, and she married Jude Heartfilla so that they wouldn't suspect anything, but that's not all Lucy. You see you're not just a demon. Your mother was half angel and half human. So you are a demon, angel, and  human." Mephisto said. I didn't believe him so I said something that shocked him.

"Prove it."

"Wh-What?" He replied.

"I said prove it." I told him.

He looked at me shocked but then smirked, "As you wish."  'How the hell was he supposed to prove that.' I thought to myself.

He put his hands on the sides of my head and suddenly I was somewhere else. I turned to Mephisto and said "Where are we?"

"Well I did say that I was the demon king of time and space." He said putting and emphasis on the word time.

"So, did we time travel?" I asked him.

"No we are just watching the past like a movie." He replied. "Watch Lucy." He told me.

I saw a girl who looked just like me but a couple years older, she looked pregnant. She was with a man that looked like the younger version of Mephisto.  I looked between Mephisto and the man coming to the conclusion that that was the past Mephisto. They were walking when the woman doubled over in pain and said just above a whisper "It's coming." (I don't know how labor works so if its wrong.... That's why) Panic flashed across past Mephisto's face and he carried the woman to the hospital which was two blocks away.

////Time Skip////

So after watching the miracle of life, which I have to tell you, is disturbing, a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes was born.

"What do you wish to name her?" The doctor asked the blonde woman who's name I have yet to learn.

The woman looked at Mephisto and said "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilla." My eyes widened in shock.

"So you really weren't lying." I said. Though, it sounded more like a question than a statement. Mephisto nodded his head and we were back at the guild.

I opened her eyes. "So why did you suddenly come here dad?" The word sounded foreign on my tongue. When I said dad Mephisto's, or dad's, eyes lit up.

"Well Lucy, I came to take you back to my academy so you can learn more about you heritage and if you want, become an exorcist." My father told me.

"Exorcist? What's an exorcist?" I asked my father.

"An exorcist is one who kills demons but bad ones, unlike us. There are five meisters the dragoon, knight, tamer, doctor, and an aria. Dragoons use firearms like guns. Knights use swords. Tamers summon other demons called familiars to fight. Doctors treat injuries inflicted by demons. And arias recite the demons "fatal verse' a part from the bible or other books like that to kill the demon." Father explained. Arias seem boring and I can already summon my spirits to help me I would like to become a doctor to help people and dragoons and knights sound good for fighting.

"So will you attend my academy to learn about your heritage and possibly become and exorcist?" Father asked. There is nothing for me here since Lisanna and Natsu kicked me off the team and called me weak so I will become an exorcist to show them I am strong.

I looked at father and smiled brightly " Sure dad how long will I stay there?" I asked him.

"Until you become an exorcist which will take about one to three years depending on how strong of an exorcist you are willing to become." He explained.

I turned to Master "I wish to quit the guild." I told him. I heard people gasp and a quiet "Yes" from Lisanna. "I will return when I have become an exorcist."

"If that is what you wish my child." Father glared at him when he called me his child. I giggled at his silly antics. Master chanted a spell and my guild mark was removed I turned my hand over an stared at me blank hand. I have officially quit the guild. 

"Open gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I yelled as I took out her key.

"Punishment time?" Virgo asked me.

"No. Virgo can you go and pack my suitcases with clothes, magic items, and necessities? And please tell the landlady I'll be leaving." She nodded and in a puff of smoke disappeared. Minutes later she reappeared with two suitcases.

"Here Princess." Virgo said handing me my suitcase.

"Thank you Virgo, you can go back now." I told Virgo.

"Let's go!" Mephisto said pulling out two keys. He handed me one and said "In case you ever want to visit Fairy Tail just use this key on any door and it will take you here." I smiled at him. He put the key in a door and Father, the group of people that came with him, and I walked through the door. We were outside of a huge building I'm assuming was True Cross Academy.

"Wow." I muttered.

"Welcome to True Cross Academy!" Father said presenting the building. "Ein, Zwein, Drei." Father chanted and a uniform appeared in his hand. "This is your uniform." He said pointing to the clothing. "You will be staying in Rin and Yukio's dormitory since you are also part demon same as them except they are the sons of Satan, the king of hell." He said.

"Um, who are Rin and Yukio? I was never told these people's names." I told Father. 

"Introduce yourselves." Father told the group of people.

"Rin!" The Gray look alike said.

"Hello I am Yukio, Rin's younger twin." The guy with brown hair and glasses said.

"Bon." The guy with the blonde streak said. 

Without thinking I said. "Streaky." Everyone looked confused.

"What?" Bon asked.

"Man your a lot like Gajeel." I muttered. "Your hair it has a streak so I called you streaky." Bon fumed and Rin busted out laughing.

"Hey Streaky." Rin taunted. Bon was about to say something but Father cut him of. 

"Ahem." They stopped fighting.

"My name's Shima and can I just say you are lookin fine." He said flirtatiously.

"Bon is Gajeel, Rin is Natsu, and Shima is Loke." I said looking pleased with myself. They all looked confused.

"I-I'm Sh-Sheimi I hope we can be friends." The blonde girl said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Of course we can be friends!" I told her. She looked at me a with a smile and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Izumo." The purple haired girl said.

"Konekomaru. But you can call me Miwa if you want." The bald haired guy said.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends!" I said will a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Man that took FOREVER to write. Anyways sorry for not including many of the Blue Exorcist characters, this chapter is focused on Mephisto and Lucy. That's all for now.

~Kawaii