Satan's Son

Rin's POV

Mephisto called us into his office to discus important matters. Knowing him, its probably which robe looks better on him.

//TIME SKIP//

"I have been sensing a weird presence from Magnolia, Fiore. I want all of you to come with me and investigate." Mephisto explained to us. Now that he mentioned it, I too feel a weird presence. Seeing my confused expression, he looked at me and said "Rin, do you feel it too?" I looked back him, shocked and slowly nodded my head. "Everybody, pack your bags, we leave tomorrow." What confused me was not the presence, it was the smirk on his face. 

"Time to visit my daughter." Mephisto murmured to himself. Daughter?

Lucy's POV 
After I left the guild I went to my house. The first thing I did was lock the windows and doors to prefent a certain fire dragon slayer from entering. I decided that I wanted to get my mind off of things so I took a hot bath.

////Time Skip////

I had just gotten ready for bed when I heard knocking at the window. I didn't think Natsu would come since he kicked me out of the team. I went to check out the noise. I opened the window and I saw Gray, Erza, and Happy.

"Hey Lucy we heard what Natsu did." Gray told me.

"Well you guys were the one that kicked me out" I replied harshly.

"We didn't know what he did until after he did it." Erza explained to me.

"Lushee we want you on the team." Happy cried, tearfully.

"Well it's clear that Natsu doesn't want me on the team." When I said that I realized I was still talking through the window and that it was cold outside. "Would you guys like to come inside it must be cold."

"Thank you Lucy but we have to talk to Natsu and Lisanna about this wole ordeal see you tomorrow." Erza waved then left.

"Bye Lucy/Lushee." Gray and Happy said in unision.

////Time Skip at Guild////(Still Lucy's POV)

I walked into the guild and everyone stared at me. I assume that word got out about me getting kicked off Team Natsu. I walked to the bar and sat down at my usual stool. I asked Mira for a strawberry milkshake.

I was drinking my milkshake and I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and a boy with dark blue hair and blue eyes who strongly resembled Gray, with a guy with brown hair and glasses, a blonde girl with green eyes, a boy with a blonde streak through his hair, a bald guy with glasses, a boy with pink hair with hazel eyes, a girl with purple hair in pigtails, and........... a clown?

The clown walked up to me and bowed. "Hello Mrs. Heartfilla. I am Mephisto Pheles. I'm the director of True Cross Academy." Just when he said that, Master barged in.

"Mephisto what are you doing here?" Master asked the clown who's name is Mephisto.

"Hello Makarov, I just wanted to retrieve my daughter and take her to the academy. I believe she is ready for her powers to be unleashed." Mephisto said with a tone of arrogance.

Daughter? Powers? How do Master and the clown- er Mephisto- know each other? So many questions were swarming my head.

Mephisto turned to me and said "Hello daughter."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This chapter may be confusing but don't worry, over the next chapters it will be clearer.

~Kawii