More FLUFF

Lincoln woke slowly the next morning with his arms wrapped around Octavia's tiny body. Last night had been their first night together. His experience had aided him in making Octavia comfortable. He could tell that he was her first mostly by the way she acted around him.

He craned his neck down to look at his warrior. She slept peacefully in his arms, her greasy brown hair splayed across his chest. She did not stir or make any noise. He decided to give her the morning of her life. He kissed her forehead until her eyes began to blink. Then, he switched to kissing her neck. She really liked when he did that.
Octavia began to wake up. Lincoln snaked his large hands under her shirt. He brushed his fingers across her stomach.
"Good morning," Octavia whispered, as her eyes fluttered open.
Octavia tried to rise from the bed. Lincoln twisted on top of her, pinning her under the weight of his body.
"We have to get up," Octavia protested.
"Oh no we don't," he whispered," You are mine, and I am yours. We have no responsibilities to society, especially on this day."
Octavia squirmed, attempting to free her body from under her lover, but to no avail. Lincoln brought both of Octavia's arms above her head. He left one hand on Octavia's left arm, while bringing his right hand to rest on the side of Octavia's face. His lover peered at his face questionably. 
" Stay quiet," he whispered, brushing the pads of his fingers across her lips. Octavia shivered in anticipation of what Lincoln was planning for her.
Octavia closed her eyes as Lincoln bent his head at an angle to kiss her. His soft full lips pressed with a sense of urgency against her own thin lips. Octavia gasped as Lincoln slid   his tongue into her mouth. For a brief moment, Lincoln broke the kiss to slip Octavia's  purple tank top over her head.
" Lincoln," she breathed as she pulled her hands down from over her head. Octavia seized his t-shirt and slowly dragged it up and over Lincoln's muscular body.
The moment his t-shirt was discarded on the floor of the cave Lincoln returned his focus to Octavia.
"Remember what I said," he spoke quietly," You must stay quiet". Lincoln raised both of Octavia's arms over her head once more with a loving roughness.
Knock. Knock.
Octavia froze while Lincoln ran his hands up and down her body. He drew his lips across her neck and nibbled behind her right ear.
"Lincoln...."
He stopped his advances on Octavia, confused at the voice calling to him. Slowly, the image of him and her faded from his sight.
"LINCOLN," he heard as his eyelashes opened abruptly.

A.N I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life gets in the way. I'm sure many of you can empathize with me. Anyways I'm hoping to get the next part up soon. Please share with your friends if you liked!