Update Big News

Ok, I'm changing the writing style for one, you will see so I'm editing and adding stuff to the past stories so reread them please.

Also just realized accidentally put mature content on the Prologue  sorry bout that don't worry it's appropriate.

Also contest think of a ship name for Natsu x reader and a name for followers I think it'll be a good idea winner gets a shout out and gets to pick something to happen in the story with credit of course but it has to fit Kay.

Also squueeeeeeee so many more views! Ima faint... *faints*

"Oh my Michelle fainted help WENDY!" Mira said, trying to revive Michelle err me.

Sorry, just happiness has been in me it is my first story after all.

Also, sorry if I don't post much I am in school after all.

Oh, and contest ends when a new chapter comes well maybe. Idk the ideas just pop in my head randomly.

Ok, now that I wasted ten minutes of your time (sorry bout that) Bye!

---

Editors note:

Yes. My name is Michelle.

I hope you didn't spend too long reading that...

Uh... That said contest. No one reccomended this one but why not, EleDragon? Since the two elements you two have are opposites basically,  unless you go with Ice and Fire. But. That's what I'll go with for now.

If anyone even cared. XD