Mondays with Revenge

Mavis Vermillion's POV

I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock on my phone and turn it off. I sit on the bed for a little while and when I managed to stand up, I almost fell since my legs fell asleep. Then I didn't see where I was going and I forgot to slide the door open so I ended up hitting my face into the door.
When I finished getting ready, I was eating cereal but then I accidentally spilled milk over my clothes.
"Are you fudging kidding me? I hate Mondays!" I whisper shout so I don't have to wake my parents up.

No seriously. I hate Mondays with a passion.
(Who else can relate to this 🙋🏻)

3rd Person POV

              After a few minutes, Mavis gets to school on time and sees Zeref and waves to him.
"Ohayo* Zeref!" But then she remembers the hug from Friday all of the sudden so she blushes a little but shakes it off (Hehe another song reference, shake it off).
              They start talking to eachother but something felt off. It felt like someone was watching them but they couldn't quite put their finger on it.

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

              Ugh. I can't stand Mavis for getting me into detention. She is such a bitch! If she would have listened to me and stayed away from Zeref and stayed with us, I wouldn't be involved with this mess. Also, sometimes I catch Natsu staring at her and Zeref while smiling. I mean, look at them, they're trash!!
(Zeref: woah I never realized I was a mirror. Mavis: PFFFT hahha!)
              There must be someway I can get my revenge but how... hmm...
I GOT IT. I smile evilly and I walk into the school building.

Erza Scarlet's POV

I was walking with Juvia to school and I saw Lucy glaring at Zeref and Mavis. What's up with Lucy lately? Does this mean that the rumor was true? That she injured Mavis's arm on purpose? Then I saw that Mavis's arm was still bandaged. Honestly, I thought Lucy was a nice little innocent girl but who knew she had a double personality? She must be planning something for Mavis and Zeref. I've got to tell Natsu, Jellal, and Gray!

Juvia Lockser's POV

What's going on with Lucy? This is weird. I have a bad feeling about this.

Mavis Vermillion's POV

              Zeref and I went out separate ways to go to our lockers and unpack our stuff. When I arrived at my locker, I opened it and a letter fell out.
"Eh? What is this?" I opened the letter.

Come to the back of the school when school ends. I will be waiting for you. If you don't come, I will find you myself.

-Someone who will ruin your life.

              I already knew who this is. It's Lucy Heartfilia isn't it? After getting in trouble, I bet she wants to get revenge on me. I won't let that happen but I won't come alone.
              I unpacked my stuff, put the letter in my pocket, and I went to homeroom. When I saw Zeref, Zeref might have the letter too!
"Hey Zeref. Did you by any chance get a letter?" I whispered.
"Actually, yeah, I did. But I just ignored it since I think it's just a dumb prank." Zeref said without a care in the world.
"Hmm, well, I'm planning to go there after school. I want to see what's going on. I bet Lucy is up to this."
"Stupid! What will happen if you get hurt? Lucy will try to hit you and get her revenge, it's obvious!" Zeref whisper shouted.
"I know that! It's just that maybe we can teach her a lesson to stop her from being mean." I pouted.
"Urg fine. It's better if I come with you so you don't get injured again."
"Woah? You started caring about me even more now? That's a surprise."
"Urusai*! I don't like seeing people hurt anyways..." The bell rang and we went to first period.
-After school-

              Zeref and I walk to the back of the building and we see Lucy with a group of people I don't know (Not Erza, Jellal, Natsu, Gray, or Juvia) and they're holding weapons.
"Wait, if a teacher comes, I'm going to take a picture of them so we can have evidence." I whispered. I took out my phone and took a picture. Ding! Oh crap I forgot to turn off my ringer. I put my phone away immediately, hoping but before I do that, I press record and put my phone in my pocket with my camera facing Lucy and her gang.
"What do you guys want from us?" I say in an intimidating tone.
"We want you to stop getting us in trouble. Also, I want to make your life suffer." Lucy had an evil aura surrounding her.
"I don't think you can because you'll keep on getting in trouble. You should just stop being so rude and violent towards other people just because they oppose you."
"What did you say? You'll pay for this!"
              She signaled her gang to fight me and Zeref. In a second, before they were going to hit  me, we heard a teacher. Lucy put scratches on herself. When the teacher came by, they put the weapons away quickly and Lucy was fake crying.
"S-s-sensei*! Mavis and Zeref were beating me and my friends up!" She sniffled and sobbed.
I smiled and said,"Do you have any evidence because I do!" I picked up my phone from my pocket and pressed stop recording.
"Here you go sensei*! I took a picture of Lucy and her gang with weapons that are against the school rules and you can watch the whole scene before Lucy scratched herself on this video right here." I said joyfully and I saw Lucy, she look a little frightened.
               Sensei* saw everything in the video and picture and he suspended Lucy and her gang. I saw Erza, Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Juvia from the corner of my eye. Nastu looked disappointed and upset. Lucy saw him and smirked.
"Nastu! You're going to defend me, right? I didn't do anything wrong! I don't deserve to be suspended."
"Lucy. No, actually, you deserve to be suspended, no even expelled! Why would you try to injure my brother and Mavis? I'm seriously disappointed. I guess what Erza said about you was true. How stupid." Nastu said. Lucy had a horrified look on her face and got angry.
"What?! I thought you liked me? We can rule the school together! Right Erza, Jellal, Gray, Juvia?" Erza, Jellal, Gray, and Juvia all looked at each other and all said,
"No, we didn't even want to rule the school in the first place. Just go away Lucy." She got mad  and turned her back and ran away.
"I hope that taught her a lesson." I grumbled in irritation.
"Same here." Zeref whispered to me.

Who knew she would go this far to get her revenge?

Japanese Learning 101

1. Ohayo (おはよ) = Goodmorning (Improper)
2. Urusai (うるさい) = Shut Up/Annoying
3. Sensei (先生) = Teacher