IX

Minphas lips molded perfectly with yours, the more you gave up control the more he took advantage of your vulnerable state. He pushed you onto your back and hovered over you, moving his hand down to your stomach he traced shapes all along your exposed skin making you flinch and squirm with each touch.

You can feel his heart racing right up against your chest, each beat sent a shock wave of shivers through your body. He slipped his hand behind your neck yearning for a more intimate kiss. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain on your side followed by a gasp, Minpha takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, his danced with yours, composing yourself you realize Minpha is in a trance like state, his senses are so overwhelming. It hit you, Minpha never kissed anyone before today.

The raw feeling of love and lust is what sent Minpha over the edge. He's never been this close, this personal with another person before and he wanted to ravish every second of it. He pulls back staring down at you, panting softly from the lack of air and face beet red. You run your fingers through his hair enjoying this moment. This was the moment you realized Minpha wasnt just a friend to you he was much more than that. He was the only person you could ever really depend on.

Minpha plops down on the couch next to you and nuzzles his face into your chest, you could tell he didn't want to talk about what just happened but you dont blame him. You both lay there in eachothers arms still in shock from what just happened. Time passed and Minpha fell alseep and soon you did to.