I

You: "Minpha wait up. Slow down please!!"

Minpha: "No way. Hurry it up. We're almost there!"

You: "But I'm tired! I don't think I can run anymore."

You finally started to catch up to your pink haired friend running way ahead. You were panting and holding your chest, trying to catch your breath. Minpha grabbed your hand and yanked you over to a little creek in the middle of the woods.

Minpha: "Look how pretty it is, _____. The water looks so clear, almost like its a mirror."

You: "You brought me all this way just to see a stupid pond. Really, Min?"

Minpha: "It's not stupid! Look at it! I wonder if I can find frogs over there! Also you can't leave! I'm older remember, you have to follow me!"

You: "Yeah Min, your 11. One year older, big whoop! And don't touch those gross things! We should really get back to my h-"

Before you could finish Minpha was already over there, looking in the grass, her shoes were covered in mud. You went over to grab her hand, signaling you needed to go back, but she pushed on your chest causing you and her to fall into the creek. You both were soaking wet and filthy.

You: "Nice going nimrod, see what you did? Now I'm covered in mud."

Minpha: "Not my fault! I told you I wanted to look for frogs but you got in my way! Stop being such a clean freak!"

You climbed out of the creek, reaching your hand out for Minpha to grab, you hoisted her up and you both walked back to your house, your feet squeaking in your wet shoes.

End of flashback.