VII

Minpha smiles sweetly and brings his knees up to his chest, moving his hands up to his face he unconciously, he slips his thumb into his mouth and gently sucks like a baby would do with a pacifier. You pull him gently onto your lap, rub his back gently, wanting him to get comfortable. His shorts riding up higher on his thighs as you pull his closer. His shirt was high up exposing his cute flat tummy, you brushed your fingertips against his skin making him whimper and thrash around from the tickling sensation.

He whimpers and whines softly in his sleep, sniffling slightly. You lean down and kiss his forehead. His smooth delicate skin brushing up against your lips. He sits up slightly and cuddles up next to you, resting his hand on your breast, hoping you dont think anything of it. You just shrug and let it go, holding him closer, unaware he was half awake carefully planning his every move. He rested his head on your shoulder and blew his warm breath onto your neck, making you shiver and squirm slightly.

You tried your best to hide any sort of reaction, hoping he did not notice what happened but sadly he did. He smirked slightly and grabbed your breast tighter in his hand, still pretending to be asleep so you didn't think anything of it. His devious and naughty actions kind of excited you but this was your bestfriend here. You couldnt do something like that. Besides you were not even into him that way. You repressed and emotions and feelings that came up and just sat there with him in your arms, hoping these feelings would soon pass, but alas they did not. He was just coming up with more and more ways to tease you, causing you to become a bit annoyed. His constant groping and sensual noises were starting to annoy you and you gently pried him off you, laying him back down on the spot he was previously sleeping on.

Being annoyed with your blantant rejection he drifted off to sleep and tossed and turned all through out.