Chapter Eleven

I saw a dark haired man with icy emerald green eyes that raked over my body making me feel like I needed to go back upstairs and take another shower. I regreted that I knew who he was. I looked around me and he had two men holding Alex in death grips and another set of men standing behind Taylor as his reinforcements. He smirked evily at me. When he did my insides turned cold .

 "Weren't expecting to see me were you Alice?"

 He asked in a menacing . I looked down and tried to not notice Alex studying me from where he was being held and now tied up. I felt Taylor walk around me he touched me neck and that is when it started. I started shuddering and my vision blurred and then I went from normal senses to my supernatural ones.

 I was in a dark redwood forest that felt so lonely. I felt like I was being needed somewhere. I followed a soft dirt path . I saw an oddly familiar  cabin surrounded by huge dark trees that shaded the little cabin from the full moon's light. I saw the door slowly open and I saw the doctor that was nice to me and I gasped. Just seeing him brought me back to my childish mindset when i was in that cabin with him completely filled with fear. I saw him run faster than light into the darkness for the wood I knew he told me he would gather and I knew I would never see him return. I ran after him and I saw him get cut down from behind with a sword going through his chest made completely of wood. When the doctor fell I saw Taylor looking at his life less body grinning at the violent act he just commited. He looked in my direction like he knew I was there and he laughed with so much evil in his tone. He looked at me one last time with that cold cruel face and then he walked on the doctor's body, down the trail leaving me in shock , sorrow and hurt. I could feel my physical body fall to its knees and I slowly came back from the dark abyss with a violent passion.

I looked up to see Taylors evil face looking down at my body with lust and I knew I had one chance. I lept up and my fingers latched onto Taylors head and I was screaming like a wild cat. I shook him and punched him and tried with everything I had to bring him down. My whole body filled with hatred and sorrow from witnessing my maker fall to such a cruel end. All my mind could handle right at that moment was how much I wanted to kill him.