Chapter Nine

When all that was left of our love making was the sleepy blitz after ward I ran my hand down Alex's chest and I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Alex where are you from?"

"Well I was changed in Texas by a woman that was very vindictive and cruel. I thought I was in love with her and she used my love against me. She used my ability to read thoughts as a filter of her business. Like if she had a deal with someone going on she would make me sit in the room with her so I could tell her if they were lying or not."

"Wow." I said absorbing what he told me. "That must have been hard for you."

"Yes it was . Very. The emotional climate was horrible. Vampires always fighting amongst themselves, cursing, black magic, It was just horrible being around that. Many times her deals ended badly when i told her she was being cheated and that is how I got so many scars. I left her and her troubles behind not caring if she lived another day. I began to wonder from place to place and drift away being a rogue and being ll to myself. That was until the council took me in as a controller. I look for newborn vampires and see if they are controlable enough to live and be functional beings in the world. I found you and if you didn't meet their standards I would of had to kill you. You met the requirements but may I ask what happened to your maker? "

 I felt fear creep up my spine and I breathed slowly to control it. I couldn't say what happend out loud so I told him through my thoughts. I showed him what happened to me and before the excruciating horror film that was my begining was over I was wrapped in Alex's arms , sitting in his lapwhile he was rocking me . Softly tracing the lines of my back to calm me down . When I calmed down my mind tried fighting a haze of tiredness but it didn't win . So I quietly fell asleep in his arms.

Stranger's POV

Things are going as planned . Before long both Mary Alice and Alex will be in my webbish trap. I will enjoy watching Alex scream in agony as I take her from him . I will bask in his blood curdling screams and his pleas for me to kill him . I will torture Alice until she finally realises that she made a huge mistake leaving me . Leaving what we had in the dust. She will scream, bleed, and fight but I will break her . I will break her in until she submitts to me and only me. I will be her mate and master.