Incident

Levi wandered through the halls early that morning, stopping at Mikasa's door, then moving on. She wasn't awake at 3 AM in the morning, the Captain rightly guessed. Instead, he decided to wait until later to barge into her room and maybe have some fun. Probably not, he thought, but it was still a possibility. He wandered outside and sat under a tree, staring into the horizon above him. Today was going to be another expedition beyond the Walls, and he still hasn't found his cleaning supplies. I wonder where they may be?

Mikasa got up to a start, getting ready for the expedition. She was about to take her shirt off, when Levi barged into her room. "What the hell Levi!" Mikasa didn't even care anymore, or did she? "Haven't you heard of knocking for once?" "Oh, sorry." Levi closed the door and stood staring at her. It was an awkward situation and Mikasa couldn't do anything about it. "Ugh...whatever." Mikasa sighed and put on her jacket eyeing the Captain from afar.

She pushed the Captain aside before leaving, making sure that he slammed into the wall. She really hated him, or was it the complete opposite? Levi followed her out, trapping her into a hallway where no one was there. "Hmph..." he smirked as he pushed her against a wall, slamming his lips onto hers. "Mmph!" Mikasa let out a suprised sound as he jut his tongue inside of her mouth. She was in Levi's hands now and there was no telling what could happen. He slowly slid his tongue out, a string of saliva between them. Suddenly, Eren came skipping down the corner. "Guess what Mikasa! I..." Eren halted to a stop as Levi quickly acted as if though nothing happened. "Wait, are you two da-" Eren asked. "If you say a word brat," Levi stomped over to him, "100 laps around the base without stopping and stable duty for the rest of the year." "Yessir!" Eren cowered as he dashed down the hallway, leaving the two of the alone once again. "Tch...Yeager" Levi sighed and stood next to Mikasa. "Heichou..." Mikasa gasped, "Why did you kiss me?" "Because you're the most beautiful brat I've ever seen." Levi smirked at stared at the floor. "See you." He slowly walked down the hallway back to the way they came, disappearing into the darkness.