The Request

"Cleaning Supplies?!", yelled Mikasa as she covered her face with her hand, "Why would I, out of all the people in this base, help you find your cleaning supplies?" Levi stepped back, startled to see such an outburst come from Mikasa, who was usually calm didn't show her emotions very much. "I asked you because you seemed like the person who would be fit for the task.", responded Levi, crossing his arms, "There's no one else who seemed fit for this kind of mission." "You call this a mission?!", yelled Mikasa as she shook Levi, gripping him by the shoulders. "I guess so...", muttered Levi as he stepped away from Mikasa. Mikasa sighed as she shook her head. "I still don't get it...I don't even get you.", Mikasa said sarcastically turning away from Levi and facing the wall. "Look, I received a letter last night and it turns out that someone stole my cleaning supplies. I need some help. That's why I asked you!", Levi reasoned as he reached for Mikasa. She swatted away his hand, "Don't touch me, shortie.", Mikasa growled. "Well, yes or no?", asked Levi. Mikasa sighed and thought about it for a while. "Fine, I'll help you, but only for this time.", muttered Mikasa. "Thanks, brat.", Levi thanked dully as he rubbed her on the head, "I knew you would turn out eventually."

Mikasa and Levi emerged from the kitchen and came face to face with Hanji. "Ooh! I think some stuff is going on!", Hanji squealed as she pulled Levi aside and grabbed his shoulder. "Soo, why is Mikasa with you?", Hanji whispered into Levi's ear. "Reasons, four eyes.", Levi muttered, trying to walk away from Hanji to get to Mikasa. "Something's going on...", Hanji squealed as she dragged Levi back. "Be quiet, glasses!", yelled Levi as he broke away from Hanji once again. Hanji layed a hand on Levi shoulder as he was walking away. Corporal Levi grabbed Hanji's hand in a painful grip, twisting it sharply to the right. "Ow!", screamed Hanji as she yanked her hand out of Levi's, "What was that for?", she yelled as she rubbed her hand trying to soothe the pain. "Everything.", Levi said irritatingly as he turned and made his way to Mikasa. "Follow me.", Levi whispered as he grabbed Mikasa's hand, dragging her to his office.

Levi slammed the door behind him as Mikasa dashed forward, walking into his office. "Pretty neat...", Mikasa muttered as she looked around. Levi didn't respond and walked straight towards his desk, avoiding eye contact and lifting up the letter he left on it from last night. "Here's the letter.", Levi said dully, "Read it." He shoved it into her hands as he narrowed his eyes. Mikasa ran her eyes through the piece of paper. After a few minutes, she handed the paper back to Levi crossing her arms. "Interesting...", Mikasa muttered as she scratched her head in thought, "I have no clue who wrote this...I usually do too..." "No ideas at all?" Levi said quite upset. "I suppose we could try all the options..." "Great idea. Lets go.", Levi said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the office, letter in hand.