Erwin's Office

"Hey! Wait up!", Levi yelled after Mikasa who was speeding infront of him, getting way more ground than he was. "What slow poke?", asked Mikasa as she slowed down to a stop. "Just wait for a bit! I have to see what it says in the letter.", sighed Levi as he opened the letter back up, "My, this girl's getting on my nerves!" He quickly scrolled down the neat sheet of paper and groaned. "Now what?", asked Mikasa dully. "We have to break into Commander Erwin's office and search through all of his cabinets, drawers, and bookshelves...", Levi grunted as he neatly folded the letter and placed it back into the envelope.  "Well, might as well give it a try!", Mikasa yawned as  she stretched her arms. Levi looked away immediately and started walking towards the end of the hallway. Slowly, but surely, Levi made his way carefully towards Erwin's office with Mikasa following close behind him.

"Shh...", Levi whispered as he crept outside the door of Erwin's office, "Don't wake him up!" "Yes, sir.", Mikasa said as she rolled her eyes, "Of course I won't  wake him up..." "Yeah, better make sure that doesn't happen..." "Oh, it won't." Levi slowly opened the door. It was the middle of the afternoon and Erwin was fast asleep on his desk. It obviously was very difficult to even get into the office. The door made a creaking sound ever time someone opened it, plus it made an even louder creaking sound today. "Tch...", Levi muttered, "Everything is on my bad side today." Mikasa stood straight behind him looking over his head, staring at the snoring Erwin. "The Commander sure is tired!", Mikasa chuckled as she stared at him, sound asleep. "Snap out of it!", Levi whispered as he slapped her lightly on the face, "Stop being so loud!" "Oh, right, sorry!", Mikasa whispered back as she crept back behind the Corporal. "This is going to be harder than I thought...", Levi muttered to himself as he narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out a strategy to get into Erwin's office.

Levi closed the door and leaned against it, staring at Mikasa. "Well, we'll have to think of an idea to get Erwin out of his office.", Levi sighed, "Then, once he's gone, we'll just break in and take a peek at his things." Mikasa scratched her head, "If you want to do it that way, we'll have to do the looking quickly then get out of there." "Exactly! That's why you're going to keep lookout for Erwin while, I, get into his office and check his things out.", Levi said as he crossed his arms. "That's no fun!", Mikasa yelled as she stomped her foot. "Shush!", Levi whispered as he covered her mouth. At first, Mikasa was very annoyed, having the Captain's hand around her mouth, but after a while, she got used to it and didn't complain. There was a shuffle in the room and Levi picked up Mikasa, bridal-style, and carried her off to the other end of the hallway, turning the corner, and placed her down. Mikasa's face turned crimson red as she glared at Levi who was not staring back at her. "What brat?", Levi asked sarcastically, "You don't like being picked up?" Mikasa didn't respond as she crossed her arms and turned her back to the Corporal.  "Fine, then.", Levi muttered as he looked around the corner.

Erwin walked just outside the door when he heard a crash coming from the kitchen. He sighed as he closed the door slowly and walked towards the now repeating bang. Levi looked back at Mikasa, "We have to go now." "Fine, lead the way, you're going in first anyway.", Mikasa muttered as she heaved a big sigh. Levi waved his hand to come closer. Mikasa crept up next to him. Suddenly, Levi planted a kiss on Mikasa's lips. Mikasa's eyes opened wide, her whole face turning a crimson red. Levi backed away after a few seconds, not wanting to get off track. "What-", Mikasa stuttered, "Did you just do?" "I kissed you, duh.", Levi said dully turning back to his old self, "We'll do this again later, just stick with the plan. Lets go!", Levi said as he dashed out the corner, quickly reaching the door of Erwin's office.