Chapter 5: Meeting Royalty

I reached into my bag and took my invisible amulet. I won't feel a thing  if anything even hurts me. I looked into the wolf's red eye and realised i couldn't hear anything in its mind. 

I became invisible, the wolf shocked and growling, clawing my shoulder and my face. I didn't get hurt.  

I took out my dagger and stabbed the wolf in its heart. The wolf frozed and Antonio and Sam stood by my side, and killed the beast. 

It fell onto the cold hard ground , bleeding and soon dead. I took a deep breath, taking out my amulet and became visible again. "Are you okay?" Sam said, lifting me up from the ground. My wings had appeared again, and this time i didn't let it vanish. 

Sophie took out a water amulet and gave it to me. I wore it and the water from the amulet slowly healed my cuts.  

Suddenly, serpents appeared from nowhere and lunged for us. We ran in different ways, taking out our weapons. I saw a red river. It looked poisonous. I wore my invisible amulet; still running from the six-headed serpent.

I dived into the poisonous red river and made the water formed into one big shape, and the river lunged to the serpent, my hands moving to move the water. I screamed, collecting all my energy to make the poisonous water to reach the beasts.

Half of it died. 

The river had emptied. And the full red moon is in the sky; glowing brilliantly in a spooky way. I ran to Antonio who was threatened by a hideous serpent. I growled and flew. I took out my star sword and cut off a serpent head. 

Mica had turned into another serpent; one of her powers. She was fighting with all she had to kill the beasts. Then , two faerie girls came into the scene. One of the girls was staring at the serpents, and the serpent died. 

Lightning erupted from around the other girl. Jacob was biting the small monsters. And Sam was killing everything in sight. Sophie had create a tornado; the monsters being sucked into it.

I got bitten by a serpent. And i quickly wore my water amulet. Everything was dead. Except us.

I gasped. Antonio had a big cut in his neck and leg, Sophie's hands were bleeding, Mica's head were bleeding , Jacob and Sam's  legs cut off deep into their thighs.

The twins came to us. "Greetings, faeries." they said in an ancient kind of way. Antonio took in a deep breath. "This is Nadeea and Nabelle Florianna, the lightning queen's daughters. I had summoned them to come help us." Antonio said. 

I nod to the twins. I held Sam and Antonio's hand, and everyone started to hold everyone's hands. We were in a circle; and my water amulet is healing everyone's scars.

As soon as we finished, we started walking out of the forest. The Florianna's are my cousins. So they stand side by side with me. 

We soon saw a clearing. A wooden sign that was sticked into the ground said,"Village Of Horror. Come if you dare." it said. The ink were human blood. I could smell it with my nostrils.

I took a deep breath. We all took out our cloaks. I wore my hood. Mica's hooded cloak were immune to the invisible amulet. So, Mica gave the others invisible amulets.

We disguised as the Invisible Monsters. I know, cliche huh? But we needed to do that so we won't be noticed. 

The twins lead the way with me in the middle of them. 

A cyclop greeted us. I kept myself from gasping. Every of the villagers were monsters or vampires, zombies and even ghouls. 

I tried to make myself looked evil. The Village Of Horror's villagers were fighting against the other kind.