Chapter 36 Graduation

Start from the beginning

"Heh, you know me too well Sei-chan~"

"You know afterwards at my graduation party, we can make those dirty imaginations a reality," he grinned.

"Stop tempting me!" I accidentally said too loud.

The room went silent and everyone stared at me.

"What are you looking at, carry on," Seijuro said like nothing happened.

The principal started talking again, and the audience focused on him. Seijuro and I were trying hard not to laugh for the rest of graduation.

(_^^_)

Graduation ended. Sei-chan and I busted out laughing right when it ended. Anyway I received two awards, one for academics and one for basketball! (Bf/n) got one for basketball, and Seijuro, don't get me started on him, he got one for like everything. Now we are at Seijuro's place for the graduation party.

"(Y/n), what were you and Seijuro talking about during graduation~" (bf/n) inquired.

"Nothing important," I replied.

"Nothing important?! You said," Stop tempting me!" That sounds so sketchy especially during a graduation ceremony!"

"Sketchy? Why I have no idea what you're talking about," I teased.

"Yeah ok (y/n), at least you didn't start moaning."

"What the hell, now that's sketchy!"

"Anyway where's your partner in crime?"

"Talking to some important rich people or something like usual."

"Oh, so guess what?! Daiki decides that he's going to bring his little ass to Akashi's graduation party, only because the funeral ended early."

"That's not right bro, you should punch him again."

"Oh, don't worry, I will!"

Seijuro was finally done talking to everyone, and went and found me. A lot of people asked me if I was okay, since mostly everyone heard me during graduation. Aomine arrived only to receive another beat down from an angry (bf/n). The rest of the generation of miracles came as well. Also some unexpected guests came.

"Yo Lil'kashi, (y/n)!"

"Oh lord, why is he here?" Seijuro sighed.

It was Kyrie, along with Daequan. Kyrie wrapped his arm around Seijuro's shoulders, who removed his arms and told him that he was going to go burn his shirt.

"So why are you here," I asked.

"Your graduation duh!" Kyrie replied.

"You guys actually came?"

"Yeah didn't you see us in the audience?" Daequan questioned.

"Bruh, there was like 10,000 other people there! And where's Natasha and Tyrell?" I responded.

"They went to Paris for a graduation trip together," Daequan explained.

"Lucky I wish I could go to Paris!"

"I can make that happen," Seijuro said.

"Thanks Sei, we should go sometime!"

(_^^_)

Normal POV

Now that high school is over, it is time for college. Akashi went to a business university for four years, (bf/n) went to community college to become an athletic trainer in America because Aomine got into a good college due to his basketball skills and is playing for the NBA, and (y/n) went to (college or university you want to go to) and studied (dream field of work) for 4 years.

Before you all went your ways you all said your final goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" You said crying.

"It's okay (y/n), let's make sure to video chat sometime!" (Bf/n) said trying to hold back tears.

"Yeah, I'm sure four years will go by fast!" You replied.

"Oh see you guys later, it looks like my plane is here! Peace out, (y/n), Lil'kashi!" (Bf/n) said as she waved goodbye.

That just left (y/n) and Akashi.

"(Y/n), don't forget our promise we made," Akashi said calmly.

You couldn't hold back your tears, and Akashi embraced you.

"I'm going to miss you Sei-chan, I wish I could be with you everyday!"

"Don't worry (y/n), in four years, you will~"

(_^^_)

To be continued in the final chapter of Star Crossed!

I can't believe this book is ending!

Remember to vote, follow, comment, and request for my other fanfics!