Chapter 26 Surprise Visit

Hey sorry about the cliffhanger from the last chapter! Also please check out my new book Kuroko no Short Stories! Here's chapter 26!

•~•

Normal POV

"(best friend) is...alive, but we have found food poisoning in her body. The good news is that she has a strong body, it will take longer for the poison to spread, but the bad news is if it reaches her heart it could lead to death," the doctor said as the he walked the three of you to the room (best friend) is in. The doctor led you into the room and left the three of you alone with (best friend).

Best friend: *weak voice* oh hey (your name), Aomine, Akashi.

Aomine: *crying* don't die (best friend)

Best friend: *weak voice* Heh s-stop crying A-ahomine *coughs* be a man, you don't see Bakashi crying haha

Akashi: I see you can still crack jokes

Best friend: Heh yeah... Laughter's the best medicine *smiles*

You: *holding back tears* I told you not to eat so much stupid!

Best friend: I-it was because I ate so much, S-setsuna poisoned my f-food.

You: Why would she do that?

Best friend: B-because she's trying to- *passes out*

Being the concerned friend you are, you call the doctor back in.

•~•

The doctor said that (best friend) has to stay in the hospital until December 23rd,2014. (Best friend) is upset because she's missing her favorite holiday. Everyday after basketball you visit and bring her homework with you to the hospital. Akashi and Aomine also come.

Since now you are by yourself for the time being, Akashi insisted that you live with him until (best friend) recovers. It took some getting used to, but you eventually got used to living the rich life. Being served felt good, but at times it gets annoying.

•~•

Flash back to Thursday, November 27, 2014 (thanksgiving day)

Your POV

Wow I've never seen this much food in my life! The whole table is spread with all different kinds of foods! There's a lot of rich people here dressed in fancy dresses and suits. Seijuro took me dress shopping yesterday, and brought me a beautiful red dress. He told me not to look worry about the price, even though I begged him not to spend so much on me. Yeah that didn't happen.

Anyway as I was making my way thru the massive crowd of people to find my red haired emperor, I saw my parents, Natasha, Kyrie, Tyrell, and Daequan! I was shocked to see them, because they weren't supposed to visit until December!

Natasha: Oh my gosh! (Your name) your dress is popping!

You: Thanks! It's good to see you guys! *gives everyone a hug* Not to be rude, but why are you guys here?

Your Dad: We came to see how (best friend) is doing, the hospital alerted us.

Your Mom: So are you living by yourself? You are you ok?

You: I'm fine mom, I've been living here at the Akashi residence.

Your Mom: Why here?