Chapter 15: 4-18-14 part II

Sorry for the delay I had SAT's and now I'm preparing for finals on Thursday and Friday!Only a few more chapters of this fanfic! Thanks everyone for the support, I never thought I would get this many reads! I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote and comment!

55555555555555555555555555555555555

"11:59 more more minute," you thought as you stared intensely at the wall clock. The moment the clock struck 12, you jumped up from the couch. Akashi saw how excited you were, and laughed. He took your hand and the two of you departed.

After about 20 minutes, you arrived at a carnival. When it came to carnivals, you were like a little kid. The rides the lights the food, the games it was like heaven. Especially since with you're with someone, Akashi in particular.

You: Oooh Oooh Sei-chan I wanna ride that one first, and then that one over there and then the spinny thing and then-

Akashi: Geez (your name), you're such a child calm down.

Akashi realized he was talking to himself, because you ran off to somewhere in the carnival. 5 minutes passed, and Akashi found you attempting to win the ring toss.

Ring toss vendor: Sorry Miss try again!

You: Darn it how did I end up playing three times wasting $15. I could have gotten that prize with the money instead of playing you it...

Akashi: It's okay (your name), I'll win it for you.

You: Your not going to win its-

Ring toss vendor: And we have a winner!

Akashi: What were you saying... anyway pick what you want.

You: Thanks Sei-chan! *kisses him on the cheek*

Akashi: *blushes* you're welcome (your name)

You: Awww your blushing!

Akashi: Tch

You pick out a giant stuffed Pikachu as your prize. As you saw more games, Akashi won them all and more prizes accumulated to the point were you and Akashi had to put them in the limo.

You: Now we can go on rides!!

Akashi: *grabs your wrist* don't go running off without me.

You: Then hurry up!

- TimeSkip -

5pm, the sky is a beautiful orangish color, and the carnival lights make everything look more beautiful. You and Akashi are on the Ferris wheel, and a slight breeze blew causing you to feel a slight chill. Then you felt warmth encompass you. That warmth happened to be your boyfriend's muscular arms embracing you.

You: Sei-kun Arigato (thank you)...

Akashi: Anything for you, my empress

As you reached the top, it suddenly stopped, and a robotic message said," All passengers remain calm, we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment."

You: Sei-kun I'm scared

Akashi: Don't be I'll be with you forever

You: But what if-

Just then you felt a pair of lips collide into yours.

You: *bawling* Sei-kun I don't wanna die.

Akashi: *sighs* Your not going to die (your name)

The wind intensifies and begins to rock your cart. Petrified, you cling on to Akashi and burry your face in his chest.

"Sei-chan make it stop!" you shouted. But little did you know, the ride was over and Akashi was carrying you.