"So?" Derek asked, shaking his head slightly.

"So, it wasn't Scott," I finished for Stiles

"Well, can you find out who sent it?"

"No. Not me. But I think I know somebody who can," Stiles said, grabbing his phone.

"No. Don't you dare bring one of my best friends into this," I said to Stiles, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"Too bad. He just texted to say he's on his way over."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You want me to what?" Danny asked disbelievingly.

"Trace a text," Stiles replied. I started squirming in the closet. Apparently, Stiles thought it would be better if I was tied up and shoved into a closet. I'm going to kill him. I wiggled until my feet were on the door. I brought my tied up feet back and Hit the door as hard as I could, which wasn't very hard considering I was in a tiny space. Either way, I saw the doors move.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asked after a small silence. I kicked again. "And better yet, why are you closet doors moving?"

"I may or may not have searched up your arrest report," Stiles replied. "And it's because of the draft."

"I – I was thirteen. They dropped the charges," Danny said. I kicked again and the doors finally gave way. Danny turned around and stared at me. Stiles groaned and Derek shook his head.

"I told you it wouldn't hold her," I heard Derek mutter.

I spat the sock out my mouth.

"I'm gonna kill you, with my bare hands," I said using scary calm yet again.

"Continue whatever you were doing," I said as I struggled with my bindings. Because my hands were behind my back, I used my claws to get rid of the ropes. I untied my feet and stood up. I walked over to the bed and shot a glare at the back of Stiles head.

"Who's he again?" Danny asked, nodding his head to Derek.

"His cousin," I replied.

"Miguel," Stiles finished. I rolled my eyes and saw Derek look up at us. He raised his eyebrow at me and glared at Stiles. He looked back down and I could sense his frustration.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny quizzed.

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey, Miguel. I thought I told you could borrow one of my shirts," Stiles said, motioning to his dressers. I watched as Derek shut the book he was reading and throw it on the bed. He walked over to the dresser and took off his shirt. Holy moly! I saw Danny cast him a glance out the corner of his eye. His eyes widened and he quickly looked away. I smirked.

"Uh, Stiles?" Derek said, holding a shirt in his hands.

"Yes?"

"This," Derek said, stretching the shirt twice. "No fit."

"Then try something else on," Stiles replied.

"So, Miguel," I said smirking. "How's the boyfriend hunt going?" I heard Danny's sharp intake of breath and grinned. Derek turned around and glared me. I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Nobody likes me," 'Miguel' said, playing along. He fished out a blue and orange shirt from the draw. Stiles caught on my plan.

"Hey, that looks pretty good, huh? What do you think Danny? The shirt."

"It's – It's not really his colour," Danny said, causing Derek to take off yet another shirt.

"You swing for another team yet you still play ball, don't you Danny boy?" Stiles said.