Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I have stopped counting the time since the day Alexander and I broke up. It has been too long too.

Two months ago I went to the doctor and checked if everything was ok with the baby. Everything was perfectly fine.

Two months ago was also my dad's funeral. There were so many people. I didn't know the most of them.

One month ago I told my mother, my brother and Amanda that I'm pregnant. Daniel started to yell at me. He thinks that I need to loose the baby. Or since it is too late for an abortion, I need to give the baby away after the birth.

But I have decided to keep the baby even after the birth. In theses three monts I have grown to love this small person. And nothing's gonna change my mind.

Charlotte has been taking care of me at work. She gives me mostly desk work. She is always so careful around me. She has given me longer lunch hour just so I could eat for two and have a good rest. She has even reduced my working hours and increased my salary by one grand.

David has found a girl. And it seems that they are very happy. And it seems that Charlotte and Dorian are on good terms now.

Amanda and Cassanda has been sending me to blind dates for a month now. But none of the men wants to go to another date just because I'm pregnant.

Cassandra and Daniel have ended the relationship they had. Cass said that she didn't feel anything towards Daniel. They were there for each other only if the other one needed sex.

Amanda and I have decided to meet for a lunch date. And I am on my way to meet her. I walked inside the café and took a seat. Very soon Amanda came and the waiter gave us the menu.

"So, how are you and how is the baby?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know. We both are kinda good. The baby is good." I replied. "And how are you?"

"Oh, same old, same old." Amanda said. "Do you know the babie's gender?" Amanda asked.

"Yes. The doctor said it's gonna be a girl." I said.

"Ooooh... nice. Have you thought about a name?" She questioned.

"Yes. I have several names in my head. But I just don't know yet which will be the one."

"Can I know them?"

"Yeah, sure. They are - Charlotte, Miranda, Justice, Bethany, Taylor, Jay and Christina." I said.

"Oh, wow. I like those names. I liked the sound of two names together - Bethany Taylor." Amanda said.

"Oh, you mean like double-name?" I asked.

"Yes. I think it sounds good - Bethany Taylor Carter." She said smiling.

"Yeah. It sounds good. Then I think I just found a name for my baby girl." I said.

"Yes, you did." Amanda agreed.

During the lunch we talked abou the baby. About how I'm gonna make her room. I told her that Charlotte wants to buy me a house where I could live with her. And Amanda wants to be there when I start all the work. She wants to paint the babie's room.

Back at work I spend the rest of my hours to a desk work. Charlotte had asked me to send some e-mails.

At home I was sitting on the couch, eating pizza with some homemade salads and watching TV. Cassandra had called me and told me that she will come to check on me after work. I turned on the news channel.

"The CEO of Grey Inc. has made a life time deal. We have information that Charlotte Haulden - the CEO of Haulden Inc. has been doing everything she could to make this deal." Said the man on the news.