Welcome Home!

The next two days went by pretty fast. Aivree was excited from Friday to Sunday night, granted it was way easier because the boys took her all over London. Aivree had pictures of her and the boys on the London Eye, on a double decker bus, at big ben, buckingham palace, one of the old fashion phone booths. Aivree had a blast as they kept her busy, they even took her to the London Zoo. Aivree was packing her bags when the boys knocked on the door "Hey you ready?" Aivree nodded as she finished up and motioned Louis to sit on her luggage so she can zip it up.

Louis raised an eyebrow "Why me?" Aivree sighed "Because besides me your the one with the biggest most bubbly ass!" Louis turned around and began rubbing his ass "Oh yea! BIG BOOTY LOUIS!" with that he gave his ass a nice little love tap causing the others to bust out laughing as Louis jumped onto her luggage. Aivree tried zipping it, but couldn't growling a bit she hopped onto Louis's lap and whistled for one of the other boys to zip it. As Niall zipped up the luggage. Aivree caught the annoyed look of Liam, sighing she smiled at Niall "Thanks Leprechaun!" she kissed his cheek and hopped down. Liam narrowed his eyes as Aivree took her bags downstairs listening to Niall mutter a "I preferred the lips!"

Liam muttered something as he stormed downstairs, to where Aivree was, grabbing her arm he pulled her into Paul's office and shut the door "DO YOU ENJOY ANTAGONIZING ME!?" Aivree raised her eyebrow "What are you talking about Liam?" Liam popped his knuckles as he turned his hands into fists "The kiss with Niall!" he hissed, Aivree rolled her eyes "it was on the cheek for crying out loud!" Liam closed the space between them pushing Aivree up against the wall "You still don't get it do you? I want to be the only one kissing you or to be kissed by you!"

Aivree stared up into his molten brown eyes, they seemed to hypnotize her as she gulped down "Well you cant!" The look on his face made her weak in the knees but Aivree had to be strong "You have a girlfriend Liam!" Liam felt his frusteration heighten as she bit her lip, Aivree saw the lust and longing in Liam's eyes and it made something inside of her want to please him. However she remember what had happened in the coat closet, Being with Liam was a big no no!

Liam saw the reluctance in her eyes, lifting his hand he caressed her cheekm causing her to look up at him. Liam so desperately wanted her lips on his, Aivree noticed that he began to lean in and slid away from him "Maybe you should be thinking of kissing her instead of me!" with that she opened the door and walked away. Liam closed his eyes trying to calm himself down, her scent, her voice, her touch, her aura was intoxicating! It engulfed him making him growl as he punched the wall. The plaster broke causing everyone to come running and saw Liam staring wide eyed at his fist in the wall.

Paul inhaled sharply as Liam slowly pulled his fist out of the wall. "Sorry Paul." he muttered, Liam looked up locking eyes with Aivree as he went to go clean up. Aivree watched after him then turned back to see everyone staring at her "WHAT!?" she snapped causing everyone to raise their hands up in surrender. Aivree rolled her eyes muttering under her breath incoherently as she headed back to the living room. Paul sighed as everyone soon scattered. "I need a raise!" he said to himself before shouting "ALRIGHT LETS GO!" Aivree hopped in the way back as she watched the boys pile in.

Paul drove to the airport, once there he made the boys and himself wear disguises. Aivree found this amusing as they got inline. Which seemed to go by pretty fast, Once sitting in their personal coccoons in first class, Aivree put her headphones in, since Liam was her tour buddy she figured she could pass off as sleeping. However Liam had other ideas, he took out a ear phone "Why?" Aivree groaned inwardly as she turned to him "Why what?" Liam narrowed his eyes at her "Why do you tease me?" Aivree was bewildered "I don't tease you! Your just reading into things that are not there!"

Liam shook his head and tilted it towards her "That's bullshit and you know it! You feel something for me too, you just won't admit it!" Aivree snorted "yeah, okay Jacob Black!" Liam rolled his eyes "Shut up! Stop being a spoiled brat!" Aivree scoffed and whispered something to Zayn. Liam watched as Zayn and Aivree switched seats, once Zayn sat down he turned to Liam "Dude what the hell!?" Liam grumbled as he glared at Aivree who had now put her headphones back in and was leaning her pillow against Louis who basically mirrored Aivree.

Liam shook his head "That should be me!" Zayn looked up at Aivree and Louis and snorted "Mate you have a girlfriend! It's not like you cna be with her anyways! That would put you on To Catch a Predator!" Liam glared at Zayn who shrugged "It's true and you know it!" with that Zayn leaned back and closed his eyes. Liam shook his head as he looked out the window, he knew Zayn was right, so was Aivree. So why did it feel so right when he was near her!? Liam pushed the thoughts to the back of his head and tried to sleep.

************

Liam soon woke up to Zayn shaking him. Looking up he saw the boys, Paul and Aivree looking rather annoyed "What!?" Aivree snorted "We been trying to wake you up for a good twenty minutes now!" Liam looked around, it seemed that the plane had landed and they were to get off. "Where are we!?" Aivree turned and walked off as the boys followed, Zayn shrugged "Las Vegas!" Liam nodded as they went into the airport to go grab their luggage. Liam wasn't too far from Aivree when he heard an earsplitting squeal. He and the other boys groaned as he noticed a little flurry of hair attack Aivree.

AIvree giggled as the boys stood back to see something else tackle Aivree. "YESI, ELENA!" The boys looked at eachother and shrugged in pure confusion as the two girls stepped back for them to get a better look. Liam heard Niall gulp down as he muttered "Holy Shite, Aivree has fit friends!" Liam rolled his eyes as he noticed that Louis was staring at the tallest one. Snorting Liam couldn't help but mutter "Karma bitches!" this made the boys glare at him when they noticed Paul was shaking hands nad man hugging someone.

Aivree went down the line of people hugging them, Liam watched as she hugged an older blonde, then three boys around his age which he assumed were her brothers, then the man Paul was speaking to. Liam watched as Aivree hugged her father. However once she was done Liam and Aivree and well basically everyone turned around to the sound of Aivree's name. Liam looked at the brunette when she gasped at the person who said her name.

The blonde quiffed boy wore a black leather jacket and some dark jeans, he was standing against a pillar with a redhead and a boy that looked to be the same age possibly related. The blonde twirled a single white and purple rose in his hand "Hello Aivree." Liam watched as Aivree cleared her throat "Hello Bash!" Liam snorted to himself "BASH!? what kind of name is Bash?" However "Bash" walked up to Aivree and handed her the rose. Aivree muttered a thank you and looked over to the other boy "Hey Duke! hello Tiffany!" The other boy went and engulfed Aivree into a tight bear hug causing her feet to dangle.

The redhead or Tiffany as Aivree called her smiled wryly. Once Aivree was put down from Duke she turned back to Bash who smirked at her as she asked what was he doing there? His response made Liam's blood boil as he merely replied "Welcome Home Baby!"