I Need Your Help

Aivree sat in the very uncomfortable chair as the nurse cleaned up her palm, when she thrusted it up towards Tiffany's nose, the redheads two front teeth impaled her skin leaving two teeth marks. Aivree hissed as the nurse put alcohol to clean it out. "THAT STINGS!" she snapped pulling her hand away. The nurse rolled her eyes and grabbed the hand and put a bandage around it. Once Aivree left the nurse's station she went to sit down. Duke, Bash and Tiff were all sitting down glaring at each other, Aivree rolled her eyes and leaned back until she heard "AIVREE BLAINE SANDOVAL WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Aivree froze as she turned to see her father storming down the hall towards her with her three brothers and Elsa in tow.

Aivree muttered "shit!" as she stood up as her father stood in front of her "I am waiting for an answer young lady!" Aivree jumped as she bit her lip, Tiffany snorted "Oh yea big bad Aivree Sandoval finally shuts up!" Aivree slowly turned around "SHUT UP YOU SLUT!" Jonah Sandoval narrowed his eyes "Tiffany Evans, Your father and mother are on their way and I have heard everything, So you need to keep your mouth shut because your parents now know, I also don't appreciate you baiting my daughter who happened to be a really good friend to you!" Tiffany shut up as even Max, Gage and Jace even glared down at her. Duke and Bash looked at each other, as Jonah turned to them.

"As for you two, Sebastian, you will never talk to my daughter, hang out with her or anything again! I know everything! including what had happened today!" Bash gulped down as he looked down. Jonah then turned Duke "I appreciate that you been a really good friend to my daughter, especially since your brother here has proved unworthy! However, I also heard of your comment and your lucky I also know your father! Otherwise I would smack the shit out of you!" Duke nodded as he kept his eyes down. "Jonah sighed and turned back to Aivree seeing her bandaged hand then looked at Tiffany's busted nose. Pinching the bridge of his nose. Jonah went into the principals office as Aivree looked up at her brothers who were glaring at the boys and Tiffany, Elsa sighed as she rubbed circles on her wards back.

(JONAH'S P.O.V)

I sighed trying to keep calm as this dumb ass principal kept talking about how Aivree, slapped Sebastian Conners, and then broke Tiffany's nose. How the apple never falls far from the tree and how she was a loose cannon like her brothers. I looked over the man to see he held an air of arrogance around him as i cleared my throat "My boys and I just rode a 26 hour plane ride from Iraq to New York, we had to wait 8 more hours before we could get on another plane and it took an extra 3 hours. Were hungry, tired and we just found out literally everything! You have been talking mad shit about my daughter, So far it just sounds like this is the only time she has any problems. So it their some kind of agreement we can do here?" The principal looked at him.

I Sighed and began explaining my idea, The look on his face was clouded but finally I got hin to agree! I shook hands with him as I opened the door to see my boys glaring at Sebastian Michael Conners like he was some common garbage. Aivree was sitting down with her head hung as Elsa comforted her. I heard footsteps to see Henry and Calista Conners, and Bruce and Tanya Evans. They saw me and the kids asking what happened, After explaining Bruce looked at his daughter and shook his head "I am actually ashamed of you right now Tiffany Faye!"I cleared my throat making the boys and Aivree look up "Were leaving!" I grumbled.

Aivree stood up as I stopped her "Grab all your stuff from your locker!" She looked confused as I snapped my fingers and pointed. She knew better and scampered with Elsa following. AS I turned to walk with the boys I heard my name, turning I saw Henry holding the twins by the scruff of their necks "They have something to say to you Jonah!" I turned around folding my arms across my chest as Bash and Duke cleared their throats and apologized. I nodded as Tanya made Tiffany stand up "You are to apologize as well young lady!" The red head narrowed her eyes "Not after his bitch daughter broke my nose and called me sluterella!"

Bruce turned on his heel causing everyone but me and my sons to jump "Aivree broke your nose because you man-handled her, from what I remember, she was raised by this man who is off in a different country fighting for your spoiled ass to have everything you want! And for her calling you Sluterella, well, maybe if you didn't show the traits you wouldn't be upset by the name!" This made Tiffany's eyes pool with tears as Bruce narrowed his eyes at his daughter "You will apologize, and it better be the most heartfelt speech I ever heard or so help me Tiffany you will not like the consequences!"

Tiffany pouted before turning to me and began apologizing. I raised an eyebrow "Your forgiven Tiffany however you are no longer welcome in my families life, Aivree doesn't need the likes of you near her!" With that the boys and I turned and left. I watched as Aivree grabbed all her stuff from her locker, As I went outside I opened my phone and dialed the number. It rang several times until I heard the deep groggy voice "This is Higgins!" I looked up "Yea, it's Jonah Sandoval... I'm good. Yea, listen! I need your help!