Landing In London

(Aivree's Outfit)
http://www.polyvore.com/leaving_las_vegas/set?id=176186770

(Sandoval Family)
http://www.polyvore.com/sandoval_family/set?id=176008169

(Geneva and Aivree Sandoval)
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=176232543

(Paul's house)
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPeeoAuZZm9nw7WySi53K2LgXp105TdizKPf33Qt4gMnFclxJKOg

(Aivree's Room)
http://imgfave-chat-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1333807388231567.jpg

(Aivree's Closet)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeiqlZn7wpYrMS53UGWkz0HiNEWOSXVl9QbLODnD9GnhKR91nV

(Aivree's Bathroom)
http://freshnist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bathroom-design-ideas-for-teenage-girls-25.jpg

Aivree sighed as she finished putting her hair into a side braid. It was so unfair! Instead of just yelling at her and grounding her, Aivree's military father decided to send her across the world and live with some total stranger. Aivree glared down at her nails as she finished packing her luggages. Once she sat down on her bed there was a kncok at the door. Aivree looked up to see Elsa come in, smiling sadly "I am so sorry Aives, I wanted to surprise you with your dad and brothers!" Aivree shrugged "It's not your fault." Elsa nodded "I told your father about Tiffany and Sebastian! I shouldn't have!" Aivree looked at the blonde as she slowly walked into the room. "I tried speaking to your father about sending you away but, he already has his mind made up!" Aivree nodded "He usuallt does." she retorted as she looked around her room sadly.

Elsa leaned over and kissed her forehead "You know, I think your dad feels bad because he is in the military and he doesn't really have a way of just being here and being your father! He I believe probably felt like he truly died along with your mother. She was his soulmate, and that is very rare to find now! And for her to be taken so soon, it does something to people!" Aivree nodded as she kept quiet, she did however play with the charm necklace that belonged to her mother. She smiled softly at Elsa "Thanks Elsa, I know it wasn't always easy with my brothers and I." Elsa smiled as Aivree continued "I know your not my mother, but, I think she would be so proud and glad that your pretty damn near. I do believe she would agree that your the best thing for my family." Elsa wiped away some tears "Come on I'll help you finish packing."

Jonah stood outside the door listening to the housekeeper and his daughter, he sighed as he went to his wedding photo to his young bride "I miss you Geneva!" he ran his fingers over the picture of the young girl whom his daughter looked so much like. Sighing he went downstairs, Max, Gage and Jace were all playing Black ops making Jonah shake his head. He decided to go to his den and call Paul. "Hey Paul, yea, no she is still coming. Yea! No she isnt to happy about it. Yea she will be there early thursday morning. Yea I know, It was all I could afford so she will leave here at 8 pm, She has a layover Florida then in New York. Yeah so she'll be in London on Thursday! Thanks Paul. Thats fine! Bye."

With that Jonah heard steps as he came out he saw Aivree coming down with Elsa, her two American Flag suitcases. She had her hair into a side briad and was wearing a slight off the shoulder tunic with a black heart on it, grey leggings and her furry boots. she looked rather annoyed as she placed in her earphones in and put her luggage into the car. I sighed as Elsa shrugged a 'just leave her be' shrug as I cleared my throat causing the boys to look up "Were going now!" They sighed as they paused the game and got into the SUV.

The ride to the airport was quiet as the boys mostly slept and Aivree had her earphones in as she stared out of the window. She looked deep in thought as her father pulled up to the unloading dock. Aivree got out as she placed her phone on airplane mode, Jonah sighed nad held her "Paul has a sign and will be waiting for you on Thursday!" Aivree nodded as she pulled away, her face somber as she grabbed her bags and checked her ticket. She looked back at her family before sighing and heading in to her plane.

***************************

About almost 19 hours later Aivree arrived in London. Tired and jet lagged she headed to the terminal. With her purse and phone in hand, Aivree began searching for her godfather. After about five minutes, Aivree saw a tall, stocky man holding up a white sign. Unable to see the name, Aivree started walking up. Once she was in front of him, she noticed it had to be Paul. she cleared her throat "Your my godfather?" she asked in all curiousity, Paul chuckled "That I am, C'mon your probably peakish." Aivree frowned "huh?" This made Paul laugh "I bet your hungry!" Aivree formed an o with her mouth before nodding, Paul nodded before letting out a low chuckle "Come on lets go get you some food."

Aivree followed him to the baggage claim as she continued to look around, Paul looked down at her "I assume those two are yours?" Aivree looked up at him then down to her american flag suitcases, nodding she leaned in and grabbed them. Paul picked them both up with one hand making Aivree huff "Alrighty then Hulk!" she muttered as they headed out to the Suv waiting for them. Paul looked over to Aivree "Well you certainly look alot like your mother thats for bloody sure!" Aivree looked up at him and smiled weakly as Paul pulled out his phone and called Jonah "Hey Jonah! Yea I have her, don't worry she'll be safe! Yea I shall let you know if anything changes!" Aivree watched Paul out of the corner of her eye as he hung up.

Looking at her Paul sighed "He said he misses you." Aivree snorted "I'm sure, not even 12 hours at home and he sends me to the other side of the world." Paul kept quiet he could see why she was upset, but he knew his buddy. Jonah was protective and intuitive! He knew when something needed to be done, So when he called Paul and begged him for Aivree to visit for the six months, Paul knew it was for the best. Paul sighed as he cleared his throat "Would you like to go home first or to eat?" Aivree shrugged "Can I clean up first and I could do with just a sandwich!" Paul smiled "Yea, and I want to as a I am sorry you got transferred here but I am still glad you came!" Aivree snorted as a small smile rested on her lips.

Paul motioned for the driver to go to his place. Aivree stared out of the window, watching as all the London sights flew past her. It was quite a beautiful country Aivree had to admit that, Paul smiled watching her take in everything "Tomorrow after my meeting I will take you sight seeing!" Aivree turned towards him nodding as she kept looking out of the window to the world of London.