Panic! Attack

Tyler stared in fear as they pulled the noose out of the box. He bit down on his fingers whining softly. Josh looked over his laughing stopped when he saw Tyler's hands trembling.

"Tyler what's wrong are you okay" He sat on the floor next to tyler rubbing his thigh. "Ty come on, Are you okay?" The drummer asked a bit confused yet scared.

"I-I Noose" The vocalist got out staring at the floor then up at Josh "Josh I-I c-Can't" He shook his head quickly avoiding the sight of the looped rope. "Please" He pleaded moving his hands to grab Josh's arm.

"Tyler it's okay, You'll Be okay. I Promise...I won't let them hurt you" He sighed pulling the shaky boy into his arms rubbing his back softly.

"I-I'm scared, Josh I don't want to do it...It'll be around my neck I just can't" Tyler whined hiding his face in the other's chest. He wrapped his arms around Josh's waist holding him close.

"Come on Ty, It's okay nothing bad will happen. It won't last long" He tried to reassure him and kissed his head softly.

"I'm scared, I don't know what to do" The smaller whined looking up at the other Tears threatening to fall.

Josh stared speechlessly he finally realized what was happening. Tyler was having a panic attack. "No Ty don't cry" He wrapped his arms around the boy pulling him onto his lap.

Tyler immediately wrapped his arms around Josh's shoulders burying his face in his neck breathing heavily causes the elder to shiver a bit.

"So Tyler are you okay? Can you do this?" Josh smiled at the younger hoping he was okay now.

Tyler took a deep breath and sighed nodding a bit his hands not shaking anymore. "Y-Yeah, I'll do it" He forced a smile looking at Josh.

Josh sighed and smiled standing up Helping Tyler up as well. He smiled at him reassuringly and Tyler returned the smile a bit more confident.

"So you're ready?" The Drummer asked looking at Tyler with his famous "Josh Smile" Tyler laughed a bit and nodded 

"Oh of course I've definitely got this" He said sarcastically causing Josh and him to start laughing as he relaxed.

"Okay I'm Ready" Tyler nodded walking back onto set Josh next to him as the Dancers got in place and Tyler sighed as they slipped the rope around his neck. He bit down on his lip and looked at Josh.

"I've got this" He told himself smiling at the other who held his thumbs up.

"I've got this..."

A/N - Heyo Lovies. I am SO sorry, I haven't updated in so long and they've been kinda sh!tty like this one. But anyways, I finally started my Joshler One shots Woot. So yeah that's pretty much it I guess. Have a good whatever time of the day it is for you. I love you people. Peaskies <3.