Indefinite, Captain

Start from the beginning

She looked around in all of curiosity her head looking for any sign of life. She finally saw a glimpse of green catch her eye.

"Hey! You!" she cried out. She ran over the figure in green and white. As she ran she saw there were many of them all in green cloaks.

As she came closer to the figure, she noticed a familiar patch of blondish hair.

"Petra?" she called out. The small figure turned around and looked at her in disbelief.

"(F/N)!" she cried as she ran over to her and hugged her, tightly. (F/n) could feel Petra's hug but she couldn't fully feel her.

"W-Where am I?" she asked Petra. "Heaven, I guess." she sighed as she looked around the clouds of white.

"Hey guys! Its (F/n)!" She calls out as she turns around. (F/n) sees Gunther, Erd, and Oluo come out of the line of the dead.

"(F/n)!" they all shout in happiness as they run over to her. (F/N)'s eyes began to swell up with tears as she sees her squad.

"Hey, don't cry." Gunther sighs as he pulls in (F/n) for a hug. The rest of the group hugged her as well.

Her throat hurt as she tried to stop crying but the tears kept coming down. After a few moments, she wiped away her tears and pulled away from everyone.

"You look kind of faded."Oluo point at as he looks at (f/n). The rest of the group looked at (f/n), closely and noticed as well.

Her body was sort of faded but not all the way. "You're lucky." Gunther sighs, loudly. "Huh? Ehy am I lucky?" (f/n) asks the group.

"There was a cadet who was faded like that too, they say that if you come here like you are right now, you're on the borderline." Erd tells the curious (h/c) girl.

"What's the borderline?" she asked.

"Its the borderline of life and death, you're not fully dead but you're not fully alive, either." Gunther replied.

(F/n) shook her head in disbelief at what he said. She looked as her (s/t) hands and saw they did look faded. She looked up at her friends and saw they weren't faded at all but looked normal.

"T-This is impossible! I remember dying! I remember seeing the sky before I closed my eyes.." she argues.

"You still give me that feeling.."

She cries out in pain clutches her head as she hears the voices talk to her.

"I-I-I can't do this! You can't be dead!"

The voices died down, slowly. "What the hell is that?" (f/n) asked her squad.

"Since you're on the borderline, you can still hear what people are saying to you." Petra tells her.

(F/n) rubs the sides of her head. "How do I make it stop?" she asked again. "You don't." Oluo replies.

"Fate chooses if you're going to go back to life or be dead." Erd explains. (F/n) nods and sighs heavily.

"I don't want to leave, though." she says out of the blue. "What?" they all said at once.

"I don't want to leave." she repeats as she looks up at everyone. "Why? You get a second chance at life!" Petra argues.

"For what? So I can die again? I might as well get over with it and just die! I want to! Like I told you all before, I'm not afraid to die. Besides, if I go back I wouldn't have you guys. It just won't be the same. " she shouts, as she feels the tears begin to form again.

"What do you mean? We're always going to be there." Gunther tells her. (F/n) looks up at him, her eyes red from crying.

"Yeah, but not physically. You guys are my family." she sniffs.

Petra steps in front of (f/n) rubbing her shoulders and (f/n) picks up her head to look at Petra.

"Yes, we are your family. We love you no matter what, even if you are a titan shifter. But now, its time for a us to leave. No matter what, we'll be you're family. But you have to stop being sorry for yourself and move on! You're young! You're almost 19! You have to stop this and think about everyone else! Did you ever think how would Hanji, Eren, Mikasa or Armin would feel? What about Kyle or Maryanne? What is Kyle going to say to his daughter about what happened to her auntie? Did you ever think about how would Levi feel? Can you imagine how he feels right now? Now, I may have only beeen on his squad for a little bit, but I know when he looks at you his eyes bright up and he changes. You're the change in his life." Petra reminded her.

(F/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened at her.

Suddenly, flashes of everyone appeared. (F/n) saw her past: Levi and her together, Eren and her combat fighting with each other, Hanji and her laughing together as they saw the picture of Levi with a flower crown.

All of a sudden, a sharp pain came from her stomach. "Ahh, oww..." (f/n) moaned in pain.

"Oww..." she cried as she fell to her knees. She held her stomach, her fellow cadets knelt down. (F/n) lied down on the floor, trying to let the pain pass.

"What's going on?" she asked them, as she let go of stomach.

"Your fate has been chosen." Erd sighs.

"What?" she gasped at her squad.

"Look, we'll always be there for you." Gunther reminds her.

"Yeah! Gunther and I will be your guardian angel! Soaring with our wings!" Petra smiles as she grabs (f/n)'s hand.

"We'll always watch over you and Levi. We believe in you. Levi and you are going to save humanity." Oluo promises.

"Go back and help the other idiots. Make sure they don't mess up on anything!" Gunther tells her.

"You're a great leader too. Promise you'll follow what we said. Promise us." Erd finishes.

(F/n) stomach hurt and suddenly she saw the bloody uniform and the wound from her death. The wound began to heal up and she saw her uniform was fresh and clean.

"I promise.." (f/n) smiles as she feels her body and eyes grow heavy.

"Goodbye, we'll miss you! We'll see you again!" they all shout as their tears rolled down their cheeks.

"Goodbye.." (f/n) breaths as her hands are folded against her stomach and she closes her eyes for fate to bring her back to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my loves!!!

I'm terribly sorry for not posting in awhile.

Truth is, the reason why I'm slowly posting is because I'm scared to end this story. I really am. Because I love this story its like my child. I hate to end it.

But. I'm trying to accept it and for the time being I'm just excited to show you all how the story ends.

I really need to thank you all. For taking out your own precious time to read my story. I wish I could meet every single one of you and thank you.

I'm still in disbelief.

ANYWAY:

How was the chapter?

Good? Bad?

Questions?

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

STAY KAWAII <3

<3~Erena~<3