Arguments

To say I felt like a child was an understatement. William cut me off before I could even answer his question. If I had been alone I probably wouldn't have been so embarrassed but with Jake within eavesdrop I could barely hid the color on my cheeks. I knew he could hear everything. There was no point in getting up and walking away because knowing Jake he would follow pursuit.

William was angry and in my mind rightfully so. I had lied to him after all but he didn't know that. He was more upset about the fact that he didn't find me when he wanted to see me.

But cursing and screaming wasn't necessary. "I find it so damn funny how yesterday you get a call and you just randomly disappear!" He laughed. "You texted me that you made it back to the hotel. You told me you that you were going to get meds from Jenna. You aren't in your room. Don't deny it because I checked."

"William, if you would just let me expla-"

"No! What do you want to explain?"

"Jenna-"

"What about that bitch? Huh she vouched your story about calling you and you going to get pills. What I'm trying to figure out is where the hell you went from there because you never made it to your room last night." Jenna would forever be the bestest friend in the whole world. If it had been Cindy she would have let William know that I lied. I would have to remember to give Jenna the biggest hug in history of hugs. Jenna was always more of a best friend than Cindy and this only proved it more.

What did catch me off guard was the fact that William was beyond sure that I hadn't gone back to my room at all. He knew beyond a reasonable doubt that I never even tried to go back to my room. "How do you know that?"

"Know what?! What the fuck are you talking about? Have you listened to a word I just said, Ana? Fuck"

"How is it that you know for sure that I never went back to my room at all?"

"I just fucking know!" He yelled. "So are you going to tell me where you been?" Hesitantly, I looked at Jake. He sat smiley smugly at me. His eyes all knowing. He was pleased to have caused this argument between William and me. "Look Will. You obviously need some time to calm down. I will talk to you when I get back to the hotel."

"No! Tell me where the fuck you are and I'll personally go pick you up so that we can have this conversation. I will not tolerate you making a mockery out of me you little whore." My shock mirrored Jake's expression. He was two seconds away from ripping the phone from my hands and putting William in his place. "I have to know where you are and what you are doing and why the fuck it kept you from being in your room last night."

Jake clenched his fist as he calmed told me, "Tell that jackass to shut up and leave you alone." I mouthed no to him as I silently listened to William scream my ear off. Jake scooted closer to me, inches away from reaching out for my cell phone. "If you don't tell him something soon. I'm going to tell him off myself for disrespecting you and talking to as if he owns you."

I sighed heavily. All I had wanted was for the whole argument to be over. "Who was that?"

"What?" I absentmindedly shook my head. There was no way he could have heard Jake. "I heard a guy in the background."

"No you didn't. You're just being paranoid." I answered quickly. "Fuck! Ana. If you don't tell me where the hell you're at right now. I'll call the police! I swear I'll fucking do it and report you missing."

"But I'm not. You need to slow your roll and calm down William. I'm leaving now and I'll see you in a bit." I bit out angrily. "Leaving where-" I hung up the phone before I could continue to get interrogated.