Love Makingish

I woke up feeling a pressure on my chest and quickly blinked my eyes open only to meet a head full of blonde hair. I smiled as he cuddled closer to me and made a cute little snoring sound before going silent. He is perfection like this. So peaceful and calm. I never thought a man could be this beautiful before him.

"You are so warm," he mumbled softly before kissing my chest. I smiled and looked down again this time seeing his beautiful eyes. "So warm and cuddly."

I grinned and reached down to grab him by his hips and pulled him up so his face was even with mine and my hands splayed out on his lower back where two little craters were. "Oh yeah?" I teased and we both smiled before he leaned in and kissed me.

I gripped his back a little harder as I turned my head away a bit and knocked his face up so I could kiss under his neck. I almost purred with satisfaction as he moaned and sat up a bit so he was basically straddling my thigh. "Ralph," he moaned as I made busy with sucking a spot into the sensitive part of his neck. "God Ralph, don't stop."

I flipped us over, managing to get our legs caught up in he sheets but not stopping to care as I lifted his thighs and wrapped them around me. He meweled in his throat as I continued my assault on him and slowly ground down onto him. "Uh," he said softly pulling me closer to him by the nape of my neck until I had no choice but to keep devouring his skin.

"Please just-" he began but I started to kiss him again shutting him up as I sped up my hips. He moaned again this time louder as I slid my hands toward the waistband of his pajamas and pulled them down to see the tight red boxers he had on. I moaned this time and found myself getting lost as he pulled off his shirt and helped me kick off his pants.

"Ralphy please," he whined as I stopped to look at his tan skin only covered in the cherry red undergarments. "Baby, just do something" he said and I smiled mischeviously as I gripped his hard on through his briefs. "Jesus."

"Like that, did you?" I said smugly as he threw his head back and whimpered. I never thought he'd be this hot when we got intimate but damn he was. His skin was all pink everywhere as his eyes squeezed shut, his back arched tiny bits at a time, and his hands stuck up by his head, grasping the pillow as he bit it. He was sexy.

"You look beautiful," I managed out as he bit into the pillow. I started to stroke him lazily through his boxers not so sure I was ready to see the real deal up close and personal. I mean yeah I fantasized about it but seeing it for real is a whole other thing. What if I didn't like it?

"Ralph?" He said curiously and that was when I realized I was just sitting there holding him through his briefs. "You okay there, Captain?" He said with a slight pant to his voice as his eyebrow arched up.

"All good Private- ha! Get it, look like private? Private part? Get it?" I said obnoxiously.

He sighed and sat up, "You're nervous," he said as he cupped my face. I shook my head and then nodded as I saw his eyes. "I thought you wanted this."

I looked at him half naked and hard as ever. "I do," I spoke and then licked my lips. "I just- I just don't want to be disapointed," I said. He immediately looked offended so I covered myself. "Not that I won't like what is we but what if I'm not gay and I just thought I am."

I suddenly hissed out as he grabbed my hard member. "Obviously you like what you see so what can be the harm in a little foreplay? Yeah? If you don't like it we can stop," he said with smile. I nodded looking him in the eyes before pushing him back down on the bed and kissing him hotly.

He panted into my mouth as I gripped him and started to speed up my hand. I kissed down his cheek and then down to his neck where he gripped my head and tried to keep me there but I shook him off and made my way farther down until I was sucking on his hip bones. He arched his back and moaned louder than I have ever heard and for a second I worried about Loki walking in but ignored it as I left hickies all over his hips. He moaned in almost a cry as I went down farther and slowly pushed his briefs down.