Open Wounds

He likes me. He soooo freaking likes me. Who? Cris. Why do I think that? Well ask the boy who has a certain Catalino on top of them with his hand on his ass and the other behind his head while the Catalino has his leg over his pelvis and is face tucked into his neck. Oh yeah, he so isn't gay.

I stared at Cris looking at his peaceful face and his pink lips pouted out as he slept. He was so tempting. I can't think about a time where anyone made me want to ravish them this much and I don't want there to ever be another person to either. Ameila was hot but Cristiano Catalino was something all by his self. The mother instincts he has without even trying, the way he says no but he knows he wants me, the way his hazel eyes look straight through you but still miss the important things, and how soft his damn hair is.

I looked down at the soft hair and slowly started to comb my fingers through it. He smiled in his sleep and nuzzled into my chest. He likes me. He has to like me. I don't know what I will do if he doesn't like me. "Ralph," he groaned as he started to wake up. I kept playing with his hair as he shifted his leg over my dick and slowly stretched. "What time is it?" He asked as he opened his eyes. I shifted a bit so his back was flat against the back of the couch and I was facing him with my arm under his head and my other one wrapped around his hips.

"I'm pretty sure its only seven," I said back, looking into his tired, hazel eyes. He nodded and then cuddled closer to me as if on instinct. My heart stuttered a bit as placed his arm under mine like he was holding it like a pillow and holding the other one up to my chest.

"I'm so tired," he grumbled. I held him closer to me and placed my head on his and closed my eyes thinking I would just hold him only to be startled awake when a tiny hand shook my back. I groaned and looked back being careful not to wake my Catalino up.

"What, Loki?"

She yawned and then pushed her hair out of her eyes. "I'm hungry," she said. I groaned again and then looked back at Cris to see him still sleeping peacefully.

"Go in the kitchen I'll be there in a second," I said. She nodded and then took off toward the kitchen. I smiled and then slowly took my arm away from under him. He made a face in his sleep and then wrapped a arm around me to keep me close.

"Stay," he mumbled in his sleep. I wished he was awake. I wish he meant that. I pushed him away softly and then was about to be all the way up when he opened his eyes. He rubbed them as I stood up. "I told you to stay."

I froze as I went to walk away. "You were sleeping," I said back. "I thought you were just talking in your sleep."

"Mm, kinda. You're really nice to cuddle with in a totally no homo kind of way," he said as he stood up. It took all my restraint not to grab him and kiss him as he brushed by me.

He likes me.

I walked into the kitchen and found Loki standing in the cabinet grabbing cereal. As she went to step back her foot slipped and I ran and caught her before she hit the ground. "I told you to wait, Lokata! You could have hurt yourself!" I snapped as I set her on the ground and checked her for bumps and bruises. She looked shocked that I snapped at her but once I was done checking her and found nothing she was staring at me with confusion.

"I was hungry and ma and pa make me get it myself," she said. I immediately had a pang of hate for her parents but squashed it down for her sake. No parent that gets involved with the mafia is any good. Her parents were complete crack heads or so I've been told. She deserved so much more than that.

"From now on you wait at the table, understood?" I said aoftky. She nodded and then hugged me before running toward the table. I looked up and saw Cris watching from the hallway and when our eyes net he smiled and then backed away like I hadn't seen him.