[7]

I sat on the bleachers while waiting for the ambulance to leave. I tried everything I could to calm my nerves but I was still freaking out. Peter came back to life. Stiles was missing. Sarah was missing. Jackson was dead. Everything started to dawn on me and I literally wanted to hurl myself off a cliff.

Basically everybody besides the team had left the field already. I walked to the locker room beside Isaac and Scott. We casually waited for the team to pack up and leave. The sheriff walked to us.

"I gotta meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles and Sarah," he gave me a little smile, "his jeep is still in the parking lot so that means.... Hell, I don't know what that means. Um, okay, if they answers their phones, their emails, if any one of you see either one of them-"

"We'll call you" Isaac assured him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out about all the attention and Sarah probably tagged along to keep him company or something. We'll find them" Scott said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, I'll see you okay" I hugged the sheriff before sitting back down and watching him leave. Coach came over to us right after the sheriff left.

"Mccall, we need you on the team okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know Coach"

"I mean, I know I yell a lot but it's not because I hate you guys"

"Well actually Coach, you kind of hate Greenberg" I corrected him. He laughed a little

"But that's different, it's Greenberg." Coach made this big gesture with his hands, "I'm just saying.. we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will."

"I know" Coach said lightly while walking away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked. Isaac walked to the end of the row of lockers.

"I think so." There was a loud creak and then metal hitting the floor. I turn around to find Stiles' locker door on the ground and Scott taking out some of his stuff.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked

"Yeah, all three of us are" Scott handed us items of Stiles'.

"Okay um, why do you get a shirt, him a shoe, and me a sock?" I asked while holding up his sock.

"The real question is why do we get things that go on his feet and him a shirt?" I stood up and gave Isaac a high five. Scott moved so that he stood in front of us. Isaac and I turned so we saw what Scott did. Derek.

"We need to talk" Derek said.

"All of us." Peter appeared from behind the lockers.

"For god's sake" I rolled my eyes and leaned on the lockers.

"Holy shit" Scott cursed. I felt a small tingly feeling in my wrists, kind of like the feeling of getting shocked. I rubbed my wrists a little but overall, ignored the feeling.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked. I felt a sting in my face, like being slapped. I flinched a little, but no one noticed.

"That's the same thing I thought when I saw you at the sheriff's station talking to Gerard"  The repeated feeling of being punched rang through my face. I took in deep breathes to try to soften the pain. All this weird shit has been happening since Peter resurrected himself.

"Okay, hold on. He was going to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him, what else was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous" Peter's remark about Melissa brought me out of my little world of pain.