Secret Dancing

MADISON'S POV
When I got home I took a quick shower and dried off. When I got done getting ready(above or side)and put my hair in a cute bun.

I grabbed my dance bag filled with water,towel,and food and left to my secret dance studio I put together.

As I was walking I felt like I was being followed but I didn't look, as I got in I turned on the lights and the air conditioner and put my phone on the speakers and turned on the music and got into starting position.

After I did my dance (Side) I grabbed my towel and wiped my sweat and took a sip of my water. I then heard clapping I looked up to see the whole sandlot plus Tommy "Um y'all saw didn't y'all?"I asked they all nodded. I sighed and looked down.

Soon everybody left except Tommy he sat next to me "You are amazing,how come you didn't tell anyone?"he asked "Ever since my dad died I stopped because he inspired me to dance"I said as I felt tears brim my eyes and one rolled down my cheek and he wiped it pulling me in a hug.

After awhile we left to my house. When we got there I took a shower and when I got out I dried off and put on undergarments with bitty shorts, a black tight v-neck and shows my curves,and my black pf flyers an put my natural curly hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my mitt.

When we got to the sandlot we immediately went to practice. I was batting for practice and timber was pitching while Tommy explained how to throw it "Come on timber imagine I'm not here"I said to him. He got ready to pitch and I got ready, when the ball left his glove I saw it headed for my head and ducked "Sorry"timber said scratching the back of his head.

I grabbed the ball and passed it back to him "Let me pitch"I said getting my mitt and timber have me the ball. I got to the pitchers mound and got ready with Tommy by my side "you're gonna do great babe"Tommy said beside me. Wings got ready with his bat, "try not to blink"I said he looked confused. I pitched the ball "Throw it already"he said I smirked an D.P stood up "she already did"he said showing the ball.

After practice we all got ready to leave and I was about to leave when Tommy stopped me "Can you help me with my batting?"he asked I nodded smiling and we went to the home plate. He got his bat and placed it how he usually does "Okay, so lift your back elbow, and lean on your back leg more then the front so you have that force to make the ball go further"I said he did as I said and I grabbed a mitt and a ball and went to the pitchers mound I pitched a ball and 'WHACK' it said and it flew far away over to that old house into a window.

We both cheered as we went to his old house. When we got their we parked our bikes where no one can steal it and went inside to see it all dusty and dirty but not to bad. We went to his old room and saw his bed still here and we sat on it.

We talked and lied down cuddling and a kiss here and there and we both fell asleep after awhile.