Date?

MADISON'S POV
I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes I got up and got an outfit and a towel and went to my bathroom and took a warm shower.

When I got done I put on my outfit(side) I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my socks and shoes I grabbed my bat and mitt and went downstairs and ate breakfast with Ryan then we left to the Sandlot.

When we got there Tommy was teaching Timber how to pitch the ball I guess he is playing with us.

I walked to the mound and stood next to Tommy "Come on timber just try to hit my bat"Wings said and Timber pitched and hit him in the 'area' and wings went down on his knees in pain "Wrong bat timber"wings said "What are we gonna do about Timbers control problems?"Q asked I dug my head in Tommy's shoulder trying not to see wings in pain "Timber if I live through this your dead"Wings said with his voice sounding like a chipmunk I giggled at the sound of his voice.

Me and Tommy helped him to the dugout and set him down and we all chatted and Tommy was fixing to leave and he turned around "And if we're gonna be a team we need equipment batts,a glove for wings and pads for D.p"he said and walked off I walked up to Tommy at his bike and tapped his shoulder "Hey I wanna say thanks for helping our team and your welcomed to join"I said with a smile "Thanks and no problem and I would love to join the team"he said and smiled back "Oh I wanna ask you something"he added "Sure what is it?"I asked "Would you go on a date with me tomorrow night?"he asked "I would love to"I said with a smile and he rode off.

Me and Ryan went home to change for tonight I put on ripped skinny jeans a red v-neck and my black varsity jacket and my black converse.

At midnight me and Ryan snuck out and walked to meet up with the others.

When we met up with the others we went to Tommy's house to get him.

When we got there they lifted me up and I knocked on his window he opened it a second later "What are you doing here?"he asked "We're gonna get that equipment your talking about"I said "What's open?"he asked looking into my ocean blue eyes "Old man Mr.Myrtles house"I said "That sounds like breaking and entering"he said "Oh come on Tommy that thing is abandoned"I said "No I'm-"he got cut off by the boys doing chicken noises and I gave him puppy eyes"Fine"he said we all cheered and they all put me down.

A minute later Tommy came wearing almost the same thing as me then we all left to Mr.Myrtles house.

When we got to the house Tommy grabbed my hand protectively I looked at our hands and at Tommy and he was looking at me I blushed and we all walked in the gate "Hey guys check this out"D.p said we all walked to him to see a dog house that said 'Hercules' on it "Hercules?"I asked "Probably some chihuahua you know people name their dogs opposite of what they are"Wok said we all looked down and saw a huge bone "That must be a wild chihuahua"I said.

Then we walked up to the house
"Ok who goes in first?"I asked "I think the shortest kinda like a scout"Two-Ton said looking at Q "Speaking of shortest where is Ryan?"I asked "Ryan?!"I called and a big dog popped up in the window and we all screamed I jumped in Tommy's arms and dug my face in his shoulder.

I looked up to see Ryan smiling in the window "Ryan really?"I asked he just smiled and we all walked in the house.

Once all of us got in we just stood there "Ok me Madison,wings and Q will go upstairs y'all look down here"Tommy said and we separated.

Tommy grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs I opened a door and saw a white sheet we all screamed and Tommy took off the sheet "Wow that's a big baseball"I said "Boo?!"someone said "AHH?!"we all screamed and turned to see D.p I smacked his head "not funny D.p"I said and he saw the ball "That's a big baseball"he said and we all kept looking then came to a room with a bed in it "If I was a baseball where would I be?"Tommy asked himself.