Baseball and EJ

MADISON'S POV

I woke up to tapping on my window it was 6:00 am and I don't sleep until 7 I got up in my short short pj shorts and a tank top and messy bun.

I went to my window and opened my curtains to Tommy "Tommy what are you doing here so early?"I asked "We gotta get to the sandlot"he said "Ok"I said he came in my room and sat on my bed I got an outfit and a towel and went to my bathroom and showered.

I got out once I got done and dried off and put on my outfit(side)and brushed my hair and teeth.

I put my hair in a side braid and went to my room while wearing my ankle white socks I got in my room and slipped on my black converse and grabbed my bracelet.

When I was finished me and Tommy went down stairs and I ate breakfast and I left with Tommy.

When we got to the sandlot we sat in the dug out with the others and then Ryan showed up and sat with us and Squints came to us.

While we were talking Mr.Needman and EJ came walking in with a tape measure.

EJ glared at the boys and smirked at me and winked I rolled my eyes and Tommy put his arm around my shoulder glaring at EJ.

I was talking with Tommy until I heard that they were putting the sandlot up for sale I got up "WHAT?!YOU CANT DO THAT?!"I yelled "Yes Goldie Locks I can"Mr.Needman said slightly yanking the end of my hair I slapped his hand.

I was mad I wanted to rip off his head and shove it up his butt. EJ walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back almost breaking it I went to his ear "Don't touch me unless you don't want to play baseball again"I whispered to him and pushed him away from me.

Tommy walked up to me and put his arm around my waist and pulling me to him and kissed my forehead.

After they left we practice ball and tried all positions just incase and when it got dark out we all rode back home.

When me and Ryan got back home I went to my room and started sketching things out.

When I got into my pjs I put my hair in a messy bun and went to bed.

I was trying to sleep when there was a knock on my door I got up and opened it to see Ryan in his pj's he looked up to me "Can I sleep with you?"he asked I smiled and nodded I let him in.

I layed next to Ryan and we both fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes I got up and got an outfit and a towel and went to the shower.

When I was done I dried off and put on skinny jeans a Yankees jersey with a white tank top and my black Pf flyers I brushed my hair and teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail I put on my bracelet and walked to my room to see Ryan still asleep.

I walked to him and shook him a little "Ryan wake up"I said he got up as rubbed his eyes and went to his room to shower and get ready.

I walked down and ate breakfast and watched a little TV.

When I was watching tv there was a knock I paused the tv and went to the door and opened it to see....

.

.

.

.

.

.
Tommy I pulled him in a hug and pecked his lips I pulled him in and we sat on the couch and watched tv.

We were done watching tv and Ryan was done eating so we grabbed our mitts and left to the sandlot.

When we got to the sandlot Timber looked at me "Can you pitch?"he asked "Sure"I said grabbing a ball.

I went to the pitchers mound and saw wings at the plate I smirked "Don't blink"I said he looked confused.

I pitched it and he was still getting ready to hit "Throw it already"he said and D.p got up and showed him the ball "She already did"he said.

I pitched to the rest of the boys and striked all of them out and we all went to the dugout.

We were practicing when Tommy said he had to go I hugged him and pecked his lips and he left.

TOMMY'S POV

I went home to check my mom and when I got there Needman was here and he looked at me "I want you on my team"he said looking in my eyes.

I had a flash back of Madison hitting the ball and it almost went over the fence but I caught it and went to St.Agnus I looked at him "Sure"I said and with that I went to my room and took a shower putting on sweatpants and no shirt I then layed in bed.

How am I gonna tell Madison I then fell asleep.

MADISON'S POV

After we played ball some more me and Ryan went home.

When we got there we ate a sandwich and went to our rooms.

I took a shower and changed to pj shorts and a tank top and layed in bed.

I wander what Tommy's doing right now. I turned on my side and fell asleep.