Trader and Mistakes

MADISON'S POV

Since we played a tournament yesterday I got up early cause we are against Needmans team for the sandlot.

I took a shower and when I got out I put on my outfit(side)and brushed my hair and teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my 'Squints Pharmacy' on top of my blue crop top and I put on my socks and shoes I ate real quick and brushed my teeth again and popped in a peace of gum.

Ryan came running in my room with a mad face "What's wrong buddy?"I asked "Tommy's a trader"he said spilling venom "How come?"I asked "He traded us for Needmans team"he said and I got mad I put on lip balm and grabbed my mitt and bat and we left to the sandlot where it's played.

When we got there I saw Tommy wearing that hideous purple outfit I walked to my team "I can't believe him I knew he was a trader"D.p said I looked behind me to see Tommy looking at me with sympathy I rolled my eyes I can't believe him.

The game started with the national anthem and it started we batted first and I was going first when I saw Tommy walking this way I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight to my right foot "What Tommy?"I asked "I wanna win"he said "Yeah so do we"wings said and stood next to me "Look we don't need you we have Madison so bye"Wok said putting his elbow on my right shoulder "Yeah vamoose we don't need you"Roll said "Look I'd rather lose a game with my real friends then win for all the wrong reasons"Tommy said "We're not gonna lose,so take off that hideous purple outfit and get ready to bat"D.p said Tommy walked to Neemdman "Oh boy you had me going"Needman smiled then Tommy unbuttoned his shirt and took it off "Hey Needman I won't be needing this"Tommy said and threw his jersey on the ground at needmans feet.

He walked back to us I gave him his old jersey for us and pulled him in a hug and pecked his lips and he grabbed a helmet and a bat and went to bat.

First to bat was Tommy,then me,Timber,Wok,Roll,Ryan,Q,Two-Ton,D.p.

It was almost the end of the game and we had to get 3 more outs. I was pitching and EJ was up,we got the other two out and when we get EJ out we win and save the sandlot.

EJ got ready to bat I smirked "Don't blink"I said he had a confused look I wound up my arm and threw it he was still standing "THROW IT ALREADY?!"he yelled D.p got up and held the ball "Strike one"he said I did that one more time and that was strike two I decided take it easy.

So I threw a curve ball and he hit it Tommy ran to catch it and it almost went over the fence he jumped up and when he did the fence bent back and swung him forward "TOMMY?!"I yelled he got up and smiled at his glove and held it up "I caught it?!"he yelled I ran to him and jumped in his arms and kissed him and we all cheered.

We collected the trophy and I noticed Tommy gone I decided to check his house.

When I got there I saw an ambulance I ran to the door and saw Tommy crying his eyes out at the steps I ran to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and he cried in my shoulder "Hey what's wrong what happened?"I asked he looked at me "She's gone my only family"he said and put his head in my shoulder.

After awhile he calmed down I went to his mom room and saw a locket on the dresser with a note.

I walked to it and read the note
Dear Madison,
Tommy talked a lot about you so I know your name I wanted to give you this I hope you like it
Love,
Tommy's mom

I opened the locker to find a picture of Tommy on one side and the other side blank I look back at the note.

P.S. Your picture goes in the blink side.
I smiled and put the locker on I walked to Tommy's room and grabbed his suitcases and boxes and packed all of his stuff.

I already asked my mom so we are good when I got done with that me and Tommy carried his stuff to my house.

When we got there opened the door to the guest room and let Tommy unpack.

After he unpacked I took a shower and changed to pj's and put my hair in a bun.

I went to the guest room to see him in sweatpants and no shirt and let me tell you he has a nice body.

I walked to him and sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh and he looked up at me I pecked his lips.

Thank god I shut the door and mom and Ryan are gone and the curtains are closed.

I straddled his lap and he put his hands on my waist and he flicked his tongue on my bottom lip and I decided to tease him and didn't let him in he then put his hands on my butt and squeezed I gasped and pushed his tongue in his mouth and I traveled his mouth and I pulled back his bottom lip in between my teeth and he moaned.

I got off his lap and looked in his amazing eyes "Well I'm gonna go to bed and you should to and get some rest"I said pecking his lips "Can you sleep with me?"he asked I nodded and got in beside him and we cuddled and said our Goodnights and fell asleep.