Wildest Dreams

Kyle pov.

I get off my horse and look around.

I see Salsa running around something but I can't see what it is.

She then raises her hooves and I see what she was running around.

Lilly.

"No Lilly get up!" I scream and run to the horse but its too late.

Blood is all over the dirt floor and Lilly is out cold with a hoove mark on her forehead.

Oh no.

I get out my phone and call the EMS.

There on their way.

I go to the house after I put the horses in the barn and get ice, water, and a cloth.

I run back to Lilly and put the ice in the cloth and put water on her head but he's still bleeding.

I hear the sirens and they quickly get her in the EMS and the hospital.

We get out of the EMS and they put her on a bed and put her in a room.

I'm not aloud to go in so I stay in the waiting room.

Soon the doctor comes out and says I can go in.

I walk into the room and sit down beside her.

I've loved her since the first day of kindergarten.

She is the most beautiful person.

I hold her hand and lay my head down on it.

I look up and kiss her. I wish she was conscious. The doctor walks in and says "Hello Lilly seems to have memory loss. She won't remember from now to, two years ago. But she'll remember everything else." He says.

"Thank you sir." I say.

"Your welcome oh and you love her don't you?" He says.

"Always have. But I don't know if she loves me." I say.

He smiles and says "I've been in that situation before. But don't let her get away. You know true love is there. When she first got here she kept saying where's Kyle. She loves you. I seen the love in her eyes when she said your name and how the pain in her eyes went away for second. Your in love but don't know it. You may know it but she don't. Don't let this girl get away okay?" He says.

"Not in my wildest dreams." I say and she smiles and shuts the door.

My wildest dreams.

Lilly pov.

All I see is black but I hear the doctor talking but I can't make out what he's saying.

The door shuts and I hear
Kyle say.

"Not in my wildest dreams." He knows I love that song. But it don't sound like he's talking about the song.

"I love you Lilly." He says and I want to cry and say I love you too but I can't. I can't talk.

I try to talk. I use all my strength and get four words out.

"I love you Kyle." I say.

Then I say.

"My wildest dreams." I say.

My wildest dreams.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

I'm gonna cry. So beautiful.

I like that song.

Anyways good or bad?

Comment what ya think/ vote!

Love y'all!

✌Hailey✌