Basketball

"Hi I'm Lilly." I say with a sigh.

They all just keep staring at me then Liam hits all of them on their arms to make them stop staring at me.

I jump up and go to shake each of their hands. I go to shake Niall's when I look up. His eyes meet mine. He has soft blue eyes.

I walk away and sit back on the couch. "Okay boys go do what you usually do and were going to be on the road in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 were on on the road I'll be up front!" Bob says. He goes to the front of the bus and starts driving.

The boys all scream "Go!!!" and start running around the bus. While there running around the bus doing who knows what! I go and look around.

I see a hallway and wall down it. There's four doors at the end of the hallway. I open the first door. I walk in and see a bed that is not made. I look around and see hair styling gel all around me. I bet this is Harry's room.

I go back to the door and see its says *Harry's room* on the door. I open it and walk back out into the hallway. I shut the door and go to the next room.

I open the door and see a bed with its sheets made. I see jeans with holes on there knees on the floor. I look at the door, and it says *Louis's room.*

I walk out of the room and into the hallway again. I go into this nice clean room. I look by the window beside the bed and it has pictures of England all over the walls.

I turn around and look at the door it says *Liam's room.* I walk out of the room and go to the room that's at the other end of another hall.

I open the door and walk in. It's clean. There's two beds and a window above each. The doors mahogany and there's soccer pictures all over the room. Also pictures of Ireland.

I know it's Niall's room I keep looking around because I like soccer.

I hear the door open and immediately turn my head and put the trophy I was holding down.

There at the doorway stands Niall.

"You know you can look at the trophy's I don't mind I do when I have time too." He says walking beside me.

I pick it back up and look at it. The trophy is a boy with a soccer under his foot holding a trophy.

"I like soccer." I say.

"I love soccer what's your favorite sport?" He asks in a low voice.

"Golf" I say sitting down on his nicely made bed. He comes and sits beside me.

"What's it like being a spy?" He asks.

"I don't know it's easy for me I mean I like it because I get to go to different places and make new friends and save people but I also miss just hanging out and being with my friends I don't remember why that's like." I say.

"Well how about you just act like your hanging with your best friends when your with us? You'll still be doing your job but you'll also be hanging out with your friends." He says.

"Friends?" I ask not sure if we are.

"Well yeah I mean you will be hanging out with us often so why not?"

"Okay." I say and get up.

He gets up also and takes my hand. "Come on." He says in his Irish accent. I'm Irish but I don't have an accent. I mean I never lived there but I'm Irish.

He opens the door never letting go of my hand and takes me out to the main room where the rest of the boys are playing basket ball.

He says "Wanna play I mean if you can keep up?"

I smirk and laugh "Of course we will see who has to keep up."

He chuckles and I let go of his hand.

"I want to be on my own team alone." I say and the rest Of them say "okay" with smiles.

Niall pov.

She beat us! All of us! How is that even possible!?

She was on her own 4 against 1!

OMG that girls awesome!

I guess girls are as good as boys.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sorry guys but girls are better than boys!

How was that chapter?

Comment what you think!

Thanks!!!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆